Posted By: Anonymous
I have a set like this:
keep = set(generic_drugs_mapping[drug] for drug in drug_input)
How do I add values
[0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10] into this set?
keep.update(xrange(11)) for your specific example. Or, if you have to produce the values in a loop for some other reason,
for ...whatever...: onemorevalue = ...whatever... keep.add(onemorevalue)
But, of course, doing it in bulk with a single
.update call is faster and handier, when otherwise feasible.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Svelte - using select inputs with an on:change event
- Why is there no xrange function in Python3?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- NameError: global name 'xrange' is not defined in Python 3
- How do I append one string to another in Python?
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Usage of __slots__?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Should you always favor xrange() over range()?
- Route undefined when importing in Laravel excel
- memory error in python
- How to update Python?
- How to loop backwards in python?
- Update MongoDB field using value of another field
- Best way to Bulk Insert from a C# DataTable
- XPath - Difference between node() and text()
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Install pip in docker
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- What is the difference between range and xrange…
- Pylint, PyChecker or PyFlakes?
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- Scraping Tables in Python Using Beautiful Soup…
- VueJs single file component not reading data/props/methods
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- jQuery .each() index?
- Can Python test the membership of multiple values in a list?
- Creating for loop until list.length
- What is Ember RunLoop and how does it work?
- How to speed up insertion performance in PostgreSQL
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- PHP: How to remove all non printable characters in a string?
- How to UPSERT (MERGE, INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE…
- Angular/Typescript @Output with Union return types
- How to add a new row to an empty numpy array
- Start redis-server with config file
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- Create random list of integers in Python
- Which is the preferred way to concatenate a string…
- Convert array to nested JSON object - Angular Material tree
- I want to keep a long process running in the…
- Cannot bulk load. Operating system error code 5…
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- String variable interpolation Java
- Array String Declaration
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Content is not allowed in Prolog SAXParserException
- Reduce vs Collect method on Parallel Streams vs…
- Using Event Aggregator to load a view with different…
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How to develop Android app completely using python?
- Printing without newline (print 'a',) prints a…
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Linking of Page on same page with nextjs
- Python: fastest way to create a list of n lists
- Why do Python classes inherit object?
- Slicing a dictionary
- How can I pass a list as a command-line argument…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Python vs Cpython
- Clang vs GCC - which produces faster binaries?
- Extract regression coefficient values
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- Correct way to use StringBuilder in SQL
- Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit…
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- How do I do a bulk insert in mySQL using node.js
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- BULK INSERT with identity (auto-increment) column
- Bad state: field does not exist within the…
- Best way to convert an ArrayList to a string
- how to fix 'Access to XMLHttpRequest has been…
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- How, in general, does Node.js handle 10,000…
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- Why is "except: pass" a bad programming practice?
- Single Line Nested For Loops
- Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs…
- Is it a good practice to use try-except-else in Python?
- "Large data" workflows using pandas
- python to arduino serial read & write
- Python progression path - From apprentice to guru
- Copy data from one existing row to another existing…
- How to run my Python script with Anaconda…
- String concatenation with Groovy
- Svelte: How to pass data or props from a child…
- Iterating over a numpy array
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?