Posted By: Anonymous
Any way to cast
It throws an exception
“java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Double incompatible with java.lang.Integer”
Double is not an
Integer, so the cast won’t work. Note the difference between the
Double class and the
double primitive. Also note that a
Double is a
Number, so it has the method
intValue, which you can use to get the value as a primitive
Answered By: Anonymous
- Polymer dart: Data bind integer value to String attribute
- Callback functions in C++
- How can I throw CHECKED exceptions from inside Java…
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- Throw HttpResponseException or return…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Do you (really) write exception safe code?
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- Undefined reference to 'vtable for xxx'
- Convert NSNumber to int in Objective-C
- Why does Spring security throw exception…
- IOException: read failed, socket might closed -…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean…
- Why is "throws Exception" necessary when calling a function?
- How do I compare two Integers?
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- ASP.NET Core Web API exception handling
- Drawing a simple line graph in Java
- Accessing a Shared File (UNC) From a Remote,…
- How the int.TryParse actually works
- Calculate time difference in minutes in SQL Server
- How do I use Assert.Throws to assert the type of the…
- Auto-fit TextView for Android
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How do I convert a float number to a whole number in…
- Is it possible to print a variable's type in standard C++?
- How to create an Array, ArrayList, Stack and Queue in Java?
- force view to be updated from within a valueconverter
- How to print binary tree diagram?
- How do Mockito matchers work?
- How to cast an Object to an int
- Checking if a variable is an integer in PHP
- How using try catch for exception handling is best practice
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Handling InterruptedException in Java
- C# int to byte
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- String to byte array in php
- How to convert number to words in java
- Conversion failed when converting the varchar value…
- Vue Js - Why do changes to data not update the view…
- What are the nuances of scope prototypal /…
- ObjectiveC Parse Integer from String
- Converting from byte to int in java
- Understanding checked vs unchecked exceptions in Java
- How to avoid a System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException?
- Why are elementwise additions much faster in…
- How to convert Integer to int?
- How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- How to convert an ArrayList containing Integers to…
- Java - get pixel array from image
- Could not commit JPA transaction: Transaction marked…
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- Why is "except: pass" a bad programming practice?
- C compile error: Id returned 1 exit status
- Explanation on Integer.MAX_VALUE and…
- How to end C++ code
- Difference between
- What is the difference between Integer and int in Java?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- EL access a map value by Integer key
- C - determine if a number is prime
- long long int vs. long int vs. int64_t in C++
- Representing null in JSON
- Pointer-to-pointer dynamic two-dimensional array
- How to create custom exceptions in Java?
- Autowiring fails: Not an managed Type
- Increment a Integer's int value?
- Catching FULL exception message
- Java Array, Finding Duplicates
- Efficient Algorithm for Bit Reversal (from…
- Java 8: Lambda-Streams, Filter by Method with Exception
- Floating point exception( core dump
- What is the difference between const int*, const int…
- Spring boot and vueJs authentication with firebase
- Exception thrown in catch and finally clause
- java: HashMap not working
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Create a List of primitive int?
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- What is the difference between atomic / volatile /…
- Finding all possible combinations of numbers to…
- java get file size efficiently
- Java Class.cast() vs. cast operator
- Why do I get "Exception; must be caught or declared…
- Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs…
- How do I make WRAP_CONTENT work on a RecyclerView
- How to pass ArrayList of Objects from one to another…
- Do I cast the result of malloc?
- No function matches the given name and argument types
- ANTLR: Is there a simple example?
- How can I avoid Java code in JSP files, using JSP 2?
- Most simple code to populate JTable from ResultSet