Posted By: Anonymous
What is an easy way to check if a value is a valid date, any known date format allowed.
For example I have the values
2009-11-10T07:00:00+0000 which should all be recognized as date values, and the values
350, which should not be recognized as a date value. What is the simplest way to check this, if this is even possible? Because timestamps would also be allowed.
See its relative MDN Documentation page.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Undefined reference to symbol in hand-written ELF file
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Similarity between lists of floats
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing
- Get a list of dates between two dates
- How do I remove single children in a tree?
- Maximum length of the textual representation of an…
- Keeping timezone when saving datetime in dataframe as csv
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Java string to date conversion
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Java SSLHandshakeException "no cipher suites in common"
- Webpack build error
- Sort a two dimensional array based on one column
- Error in MySQL when setting default value for DATE…
- Aurelia, navigate is not updating viewport
- Programmatically Lighten or Darken a hex color (or…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- npm install error in vue
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Is it possible to style different sections of…
- Parsing Json rest api response in C#
- don't know what went wrong nav bar with Tailwind CSS…
- Calculate repeat purchase probability
- What is the list of valid @SuppressWarnings warning…
- Why my "title" bloc doesn't go to bottom?
- Convert Java Date to UTC String
- Efficiency of Java "Double Brace Initialization"?
- Converting year and month ("yyyy-mm" format) to a date?
- adding text to file, results in invalid utf-8…
- Check if a string is a valid date using DateTime.TryParse
- What are access specifiers? Should I inherit with…
- Mysql Compare two datetime fields
- Is an empty href valid?
- Rails Active Record find(:all, :order => ) issue
- How to count input whenever the user input something…
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- How to change Git log date formats
- Docker command can't connect to Docker daemon
- no match for ‘operator
- Gson and deserializing an array of objects with arrays in it
- Vendor metrics from Clikhouse to grafana
- Any workaround to TimeSpan.ParseExact with more than…
- How to generate a deterministic set of UUIDs in golang
- How to retain value and compute based on group of…
- How are zlib, gzip and zip related? What do they…
- Edge does not show div with Aurelia bindings which I…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- flutter - add network images in a pdf while creating…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- Unknown difference between logic of OOP code…
- TLS 1.3 server socket with Java 11 and self-signed…
- The shortest possible output from git log containing…
- How do AX, AH, AL map onto EAX?
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Minimal webpack setup for Aurelia without easy-webpack
- python mysql ValueError: Could not process parameters
- Parse.View.extend - "cannot read property 'extend'…
- Relative URLs in WordPress
- Disable Laravel's Eloquent timestamps
- Cast/initialize submodels of a Backbone Model
- Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND…
- Array becomes 'undefined' in forEach inside polymer…
- System.FormatException: The JSON value is not in a…
- What's the difference between HEAD^ and HEAD~ in Git?
- Where's the DateTime 'Z' format specifier?
- Content is not allowed in Prolog SAXParserException
- Animating Elements in One by One
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: View…
- unexpected null value Flutter
- Convert time.Time to string
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Replace duplicates in matrix
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Adobe XD to responsive html
- ComboBox.SelectedItem giving Null value
- How to link jsoncpp with cmake
- Trouble with qsort with key/value structs in a btree
- Changing the value of a column in a dataframe
- How to add fade animation for this tab
- How do i arrange images inside a div?
- How to show title in hover - css / jquery
- Find objects between two dates MongoDB
- java.util.Date format conversion yyyy-mm-dd to mm-dd-yyyy
- Change in pandas Series.tz_convert behaviour in v1.X…
- why does this function not return the excpected tsrange
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- PHP mysql insert date format
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?