Posted By: Anonymous
How do I check if an element exists if the element is created by
$('elemId').length doesn’t work for me.
$('elemId').lengthdoesn’t work for
You need to put
# before element id:
document.getElementById('id_here') , however when using jQuery, you do need to put hash to target elements based on
id just like CSS.
Answered By: Anonymous
- GLYPHICONS - bootstrap icon font hex value
- Avoid using document.getElementById with Backbone.js
- Reduce vs Collect method on Parallel Streams vs…
- Fundamental difference between Hashing and…
- Js Calculation based on radio button, and some problems
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- during wct test: Failed to load resource: the server…
- Using `window.location.hash.includes` throws “Object…
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Specifying java version in maven - differences…
- How to add to an existing hash in Ruby
- backbone.js collection adds empty element when created?
- Web components and JS DOM Elements with a placeholder
- Downloading jQuery UI CSS from Google's CDN
- jQuery .each() index?
- How can I center all my contents in html?
- How to add fade animation for this tab
- I'm trying to take inputs from an HTML form and pass…
- Finding all possible combinations of numbers to…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Identifying and solving…
- What does AngularJS do better than jQuery?
- Difference between RegisterStartupScript and…
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- Logging best practices
- Error stopping function after alert message is shown
- Ember.js - Using a Handlebars helper to detect that…
- How to create multidimensional array
- showing record text with red color when click stop button
- load scripts asynchronously
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- What is the JSF resource library for and how should…
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- String variable interpolation Java
- how can select from drop down menu and call…
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- Centering in CSS Grid
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Click button copy to clipboard using jQuery
- Polymer 1.0 Trying to make a splitter which works…
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Resource-efficient finding ONE possible combinations…
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of null
- How to bind a Backbone.View to a 'single' DOM…
- laravel vuejs/axios put request Formdata is empty
- send nextjs post to nodejs api
- Polymer core-scaffold nav core-menu does not scroll
- Don't let the user select a past date?
- how to fix 'Access to XMLHttpRequest has been…
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'webpackJsonp' of undefined
- HTML5 Canvas Resize (Downscale) Image High Quality?
- Style jQuery autocomplete in a Bootstrap input field
- How to Detect Browser Back Button event - Cross Browser
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Ember-Data: My custom `serializeIntoHash` is…
- Backbone Marionette CompositeView "Event Zombie"
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- What does the CSS rule "clear: both" do?
- Start redis-server with config file
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- Use getElementById on HTMLElement instead of HTMLDocument
- SHA512 vs. Blowfish and Bcrypt
- Why does jQuery or a DOM method such as…
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- Correct way to use StringBuilder in SQL
- What is the best algorithm for overriding GetHashCode?
- Error parsing XHTML: The content of elements must…
- Fontawesome fonts not loading using Aurelia, with…
- Load and execution sequence of a web page?
- Set keyboard caret position in html textbox
- How can I hash a password in Java?
- Polymer Pass Variables from Element to Event…
- How to register a custom callback after Ember.RSVP.hash
- How to add a click listener to polymer custom…
- Polymer core-collapse inside of core-menu
- :target css selector not working in polymer
- Loading spinner VueJS
- CSS selector for first element with class