Posted By: Anonymous
I tried searching for a command that could list all the file in a directory as well as subfolders using a command prompt command.
I have read the help for “dir” command but coudn’t find what I was looking for.
Please help me what command could get this.
The below post gives the solution for your scenario.
dir /s /b /o:gn
/S Displays files in specified directory and all subdirectories.
/B Uses bare format (no heading information or summary).
/O List by files in sorted order.
Answered By: user1985027
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers…
- Circle line-segment collision detection algorithm?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- Get operating system info
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Reversing a string in C
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How do you use "git --bare init" repository?
- [Vue warn]: Missing required prop
- C# Net.Core Object.Equals() returning false even if…
- How to list files using dos commands?
- Remove similar tuple from dictionary of tuples
- Bootstrap - center child when parent isn't centered…
- CSS Float: Floating an image to the left of the text
- filter and sort an array of objects in Vue
- Throw HttpResponseException or return…
- Using JsonConvert.DeserializeObject to deserialize…
- How to display gpg key details without importing it?
- Error: the entity type requires a primary key
- Footer not staying at the bottom when scrolling
- What's the difference between git clone --mirror and…
- Git Push error: refusing to update checked out branch
- Backbone.js: when to render views when navigating routes
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- Why is processing a sorted array faster than…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- Git submodule head 'reference is not a tree' error
- Issue: C compiler used for C++ in CMake | CMake + git
- Unions Data.Map singletons inside an IO
- NTFS performance and large volumes of files and directories
- Can the Android layout folder contain subfolders?
- Polymer iron-media-query not working on dom-repeat element
- File changed listener in Java
- Start redis-server with config file
- Saving data to a file in C#
- Loop Through All Subfolders Using VBA
- @viewChild not working - cannot read property…
- Complex nesting of partials and templates
- Copy-item Files in Folders and subfolders in the…
- High Quality Image Scaling Library
- How are zlib, gzip and zip related? What do they…
- What is the GAC in .NET?
- How can I programmaticaly copy text from notepad and…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to get the system uptime in Windows?
- How to get all files under a specific directory in MATLAB?
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- Polymer nested dom-repeat
- Calculate compass bearing / heading to location in Android
- Logging best practices
- Why can't I push to this bare repository?
- How to install Intellij IDEA on Ubuntu?
- IIS AppPoolIdentity and file system write access permissions
- Direct download from Google Drive using Google Drive API
- Can Windows Containers be hosted on linux?
- How can I move all the files from one folder to…
- Sorting Backbone Collections
- TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- How to get all of the immediate subdirectories in Python
- Mipmap drawables for icons
- How can I search sub-folders using glob.glob module?
- How does database indexing work?
- What is a 'workspace' in Visual Studio Code?
- How to sort an array in Bash
- Self-referencing topological execution order in svelte
- SortValueConverter not working correctly when order…
- BenchmarkDotNet Unable to find Tests when it faces…
- How do I use Ruby for shell scripting?
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Getting a list of all subdirectories in the current…
- Organize ember templates in folders
- How to track untracked content?
- Temporary zip two temporary files
- What are the best JVM settings for Eclipse?
- How can I use numpy.correlate to do autocorrelation?
- Why is there no SortedList in Java?
- Rename multiple files in a folder, add a prefix (Windows)
- How do I run a Python program in the Command Prompt…
- Listing all the folders subfolders and files in a…
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- How do I automatically answer â€œyesâ€ in Powershell?
- How to change permissions for a folder and its…
- Edge does not show div with Aurelia bindings which I…
- Android Webview - Completely Clear the Cache
- Windows service on Local Computer started and then…
- Create normal zip file programmatically
- How do I prevent CSS inheritance?
- Pass object to custom component through attribute
- Write generic Makefile rule for subdirectories
- Readably print out a python dict() sorted by key
- Ember data parent / child models and json
- Clear Cache in Android Application programmatically