Posted By: Anonymous
I tried searching for a command that could list all the file in a directory as well as subfolders using a command prompt command.
I have read the help for “dir” command but coudn’t find what I was looking for.
Please help me what command could get this.
The below post gives the solution for your scenario.
dir /s /b /o:gn
/S Displays files in specified directory and all subdirectories.
/B Uses bare format (no heading information or summary).
/O List by files in sorted order.
Answered By: user1985027
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers…
- sorting an object elements by matching prefix
- Circle line-segment collision detection algorithm?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- Get operating system info
- How to save all repeated loop results in R in a dataframe
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Reversing a string in C
- How to show title in hover - css / jquery
- How do you use "git --bare init" repository?
- How to list files using dos commands?
- CSS Float: Floating an image to the left of the text
- [Vue warn]: Missing required prop
- C# Net.Core Object.Equals() returning false even if…
- Bootstrap - center child when parent isn't centered…
- Remove similar tuple from dictionary of tuples
- Error: the entity type requires a primary key
- filter and sort an array of objects in Vue
- How to display gpg key details without importing it?
- Throw HttpResponseException or return…
- Using JsonConvert.DeserializeObject to deserialize…
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- Cannot get blog listing using get_context to work properly
- Footer not staying at the bottom when scrolling
- Backbone.js: when to render views when navigating routes
- NTFS performance and large volumes of files and directories
- Issue: C compiler used for C++ in CMake | CMake + git
- Git Push error: refusing to update checked out branch
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- What's the difference between git clone --mirror and…
- Start redis-server with config file
- Git submodule head 'reference is not a tree' error
- Why is processing a sorted array faster than…
- Unions Data.Map singletons inside an IO
- File changed listener in Java
- How are zlib, gzip and zip related? What do they…
- How to retrieve asp.net media / resources based on…
- Saving data to a file in C#
- Exception trying to get folder in MailKit, but not…
- Logging best practices
- How to get the system uptime in Windows?
- Can the Android layout folder contain subfolders?
- Polymer iron-media-query not working on dom-repeat element
- Copy-item Files in Folders and subfolders in the…
- What is the GAC in .NET?
- How can I programmaticaly copy text from notepad and…
- Complex nesting of partials and templates
- Generating swagger for Dictionary
- @viewChild not working - cannot read property…
- How can i check if file is empty?
- Polymer nested dom-repeat
- How to get all files under a specific directory in MATLAB?
- ComboBox.SelectedItem giving Null value
- How to install Intellij IDEA on Ubuntu?
- Loop Through All Subfolders Using VBA
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- High Quality Image Scaling Library
- Can Windows Containers be hosted on linux?
- Calculate compass bearing / heading to location in Android
- Direct download from Google Drive using Google Drive API
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- IIS AppPoolIdentity and file system write access permissions
- How can I move all the files from one folder to…
- Renaming all the folder names in the current dir…
- Shell script for finding (and deleting) video files…
- What is a 'workspace' in Visual Studio Code?
- Why can't I push to this bare repository?
- TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object
- What are the best JVM settings for Eclipse?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- How do I use Ruby for shell scripting?
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Temporary zip two temporary files
- Mipmap drawables for icons
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- How to track untracked content?
- How to auto insert the current user into my db when…
- Sorting Backbone Collections
- Windows service on Local Computer started and then…
- How to get all of the immediate subdirectories in Python
- SortValueConverter not working correctly when order…
- How do I run a Python program in the Command Prompt…
- Trying to read files in directory, directory just…
- How can I search sub-folders using glob.glob module?
- How does database indexing work?
- Ember Data. Save model with "belongsTo" relationship
- Create normal zip file programmatically
- Summarise the posterior of a single parameter from…
- BenchmarkDotNet Unable to find Tests when it faces…
- Text editor to open big (giant, huge, large) text files
- Rename multiple files in a folder, add a prefix (Windows)
- How do i fix Outlook VBA Compile Error Type Mismatch