Posted By: Anonymous
Assuming that I have a class named
And I would like to make a new ArrayList that it’s values will be of type
My question is that: How do I do that?
I can’t understand from Java Api.
I tried this:
ArrayList<Class> myArray= new ArrayList ArrayList<Class>;
You are looking for Java generics
List<MyClass> list = new ArrayList<MyClass>();
Here’s a tutorial http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/generics/index.html
Answered By: Anonymous
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Is CSS Turing complete?
- How to convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date?
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- Typescript Symbol.species typing inference
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- How to define Typescript Map of key value pair.…
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Java string to date conversion
- C++ Dynamic Shared Library on Linux
- What are the new features in C++17?
- Typescript export vs. default export
- Identifying and solving…
- Java: How to read a text file
- Ways to iterate over a list in Java
- Excel VBA function to print an array to the workbook
- Why is there no SortedList in Java?
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
- How to create range in Swift?
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- The Use of Multiple JFrames: Good or Bad Practice?
- When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- Use static property of a c++ class in qml
- Polymer data-binding not updated on array mutation
- How to convert 2021-05-31T02:40:05.2Z String to Date…
- How to declare an ArrayList with values?
- How to use a servlet filter in Java to change an…
- How to create custom exceptions in Java?
- What is the difference between 'E', 'T', and '?' for…
- C++ callback using class member
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Remove all elements contained in another array
- backbone.js set model array property
- Evaluation order of Java operators && vs ||
- Creating a singleton in Python
- Global array, feed from a function does not preserve content
- Vue computed property with an array not updating
- EmberJS History/Undo
- HashMap(key: String, value: ArrayList) returns an…
- Spring Boot with ElasticSearch in Groovy: WebClient…
- What issues should be considered when overriding…
- C++ temporary object references
- Regex Named Groups in Java
- How to create a new database after initally…
- How to create a property for a List
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- Jetpack Compose and Hilt Conflict
- Downloading Java JDK on Linux via wget is shown…
- How to set a component non-reactive data in Vue 2?
- Char array declaration and initialization in C
- Triangle Draw Method
- convert string into array of integers
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- How to check if BigDecimal variable == 0 in java?
- How to format Joda-Time DateTime to only mm/dd/yyyy?
- Best practice: PHP Magic Methods __set and __get
- How can I declare dynamic String array in Java
- Representing null in JSON
- Java Hashmap: How to get key from value?
- Choosing the best concurrency list in Java
- Sort ArrayList of custom Objects by property
- What's the difference between including files with…
- Java Generics With a Class & an Interface - Together
- JavaFX and OpenJDK
- How do I print my Java object without getting…
- why generic type information lost after second invocation?
- Array of Matrices in MATLAB
- How do I call a specific Java method on a…
- Reading a plain text file in Java
- How to put php echo array into input tag?
- What does the colon (:) operator do?
- push() a two-dimensional array
- Gradle error: Execution failed for task…
- Oracle listener not running and won't start
- Reset C int array to zero : the fastest way?
- Java 8 stream's .min() and .max(): why does this compile?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Aurelia - no ModifyCollectionObserver for a nested…
- How do you specify the Java compiler version in a…
- SQLException: No suitable Driver Found for…
- How to cast an Object to an int
- What is null in Java?
- When I'm testing a web app by JUnit and Mockito I…
- Where is the documentation for the values() method of Enum?
- How to initialize a Controller's computed property…
- What is the difference between JSF, Servlet and JSP?
- Declaring and initializing arrays in C
- enum to string in modern C++11 / C++14 / C++17 and…
- C# importing class into another class doesn't work
- How to set background image in Java?
- JUNIT @ParameterizedTest , Parameter resolution Exception
- Conversion from List to array T
- Regular cast vs. static_cast vs. dynamic_cast
- SecurityException: Permission denied (missing…