Posted By: jeff
a = 1 b = 10 c = 100
How do I display a leading zero for all numbers with less than two digits?
This is the output I’m expecting:
01 10 100
In Python 2 (and Python 3) you can do:
print "%02d" % (1,)
Basically % is like
sprintf (see docs).
For Python 3.+, the same behavior can also be achieved with
For Python 3.6+ the same behavior can be achieved with f-strings:
Answered By: Jack M.
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- Quickly getting to YYYY-mm-dd HH:MM:SS in Perl
- How to convert milliseconds to "hh:mm:ss" format?
- Adding leading zeros inbetween mixed strings
- How to add leading zeros?
- Avoid trailing zeroes in printf()
- Printf width specifier to maintain precision of…
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- How to get year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds…
- PHP prepend leading zero before single digit number,…
- How do I determine whether my calculation of pi is accurate?
- C compile error: Id returned 1 exit status
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation CREATE USER failed for…
- Use v-model with a checkbox when v-for is used with…
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Query based on multiple where clauses in Firebase
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- ValueError: could not broadcast input array from…
- How to append strings using sprintf?
- fork() and wait() with two child processes
- Custom format for time command
- VueJS: Getting values from multiple checkbox binding…
- Finding all possible combinations of numbers to…
- Controlling number of decimal digits in print output in R
- How to print a number with commas as thousands…
- Regular expression to match numbers with or without…
- Using floats with sprintf() in embedded C
- Creating C formatted strings (not printing them)
- Leading zeros for Int in Swift
- How to write an application to control a driver…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Uncheck CheckBox with its label in VueJS
- python how to pad numpy array with zeros
- How can I configure Storybook.js Webpack with…
- What are the new features in C++17?
- Implementation of user defined array on stack and/or…
- How to remove leading and trailing zeros in a string? Python
- Using less in a polymer-dart application
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers…
- How to truncate float values?
- PHP is_numeric or preg_match 0-9 validation
- How do you detect Credit card type based on number?
- Decimal or numeric values in regular expression validation
- Hard fault on sprintf() with float after toolchain update
- How to check that a string is parseable to a double?
- How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal…
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Returning a C string from a function
- How is printf printing 53 digits after decimal point?
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How to render the append string to html using react hooks
- Question about memory allocation for literal strings in c
- Is there any possible way to loop strcmp function in…
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- String.Format alternative in C++
- Start redis-server with config file
- How the int.TryParse actually works
- Java string to date conversion
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- printf, wprintf, %s, %S, %ls, char* and wchar*:…
- Printing leading 0's in C
- Getting the closest string match
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Unsigned values in C
- MySQL - how to front pad zip code with "0"?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- In Java, how do I convert a byte array to a string…
- How to convert number to words in java
- Strings and character with printf
- Counting unique / distinct values by group in a data frame
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- Format numbers to strings in Python
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- How do I align a number like this in C?
- How do I get the overall maximum value in a 2d array?
- Get the second largest number in a list in linear time
- Rails formatting date
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Convert number of minutes into hours & minutes using PHP
- php random x digit number
- Random string generation with upper case letters and digits
- constant pointer vs pointer on a constant value
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Retain precision with double in Java
- How do you round a floating point number in Perl?