Posted By: Anonymous
var contents = document.getElementById('contents');
The same as this:
var contents = $('#contents');
Given that jQuery is loaded?
document.getElementById('contents'); //returns a HTML DOM Object var contents = $('#contents'); //returns a jQuery Object
In jQuery, to get the same result as
var contents = $('#contents'); //returns a HTML DOM Object
Answered By: Anonymous
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- How would I be able to multiple select and pass data…
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- Error Message : Cannot find or open the PDB file
- ADB - Android - Getting the name of the current activity
- Setting individual axis limits with facet_wrap and…
- Iterator invalidation rules
- What are the complexity guarantees of the standard…
- getting text input from a form in react.js using Refs
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How do I extract data from JSON with PHP?
- How to avoid a System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException?
- How do I use arrays in C++?
- DAX grand total "wrong" for price variance
- How to handle Vue 2 memory usage for large data (~50…
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- header location not working in my php code
- CSS Input with width: 100% goes outside parent's bound
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- Getting Checkbox Value in ASP.NET MVC 4
- react-table has a issue with rendering in next.js
- load and execute order of scripts
- How to define hash tables in Bash?
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- Avoid using document.getElementById with Backbone.js
- Why doesnt my table sort my div variable in numerical order?
- How to dynamically add rows to a form in html when i…
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load ✘✘✘ No…
- vue js DO NOT sort array by keys
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- CSS selector for first element with class
- Polymer paper-dialog: how can I know when an…
- Polymer Dom-Repeat Binding to Content
- No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present…
- Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- OpenAPI path/query parameters nested structure serialization
- Load and execution sequence of a web page?
- Visual Studio debugging/loading very slow
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Polymer 1.0 Trying to make a splitter which works…
- How to calculate the difference between two dates using PHP?
- How to create a game over screen for a basic HTML/JS game?
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- How to convert list of numpy arrays into single numpy array?
- Disabling a button upon condition in Google App script
- What are the currently supported CSS selectors…
- T-SQL stored procedure that accepts multiple Id values
- How to register a custom callback after Ember.RSVP.hash
- Arrays vs Vectors: Introductory Similarities and Differences
- Difference between "as $key => $value" and "as…
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- How do I keep only the first map and when the game…
- Are arrays passed by value or passed by reference in Java?
- Know when child element has loaded
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How to get child element from template element?
- What are the differences between a multidimensional…
- How to query elements within shadow DOM from outside…
- Geolocation denied for HTML embedded site - anchor…
- trying to create a dynamic swiper
- Declaring a function so that one of its arguments…
- What is JSON and why would I use it?
- Polymer 1.0 add other polymer elements inside
- How can I wrap all BeautifulSoup existing…
- How do I print my Java object without getting…
- In Polymer 2.0 how to observe edits to properties of…
- How to auto insert the current user into my db when…
- nesting elements and dynamic content inside…
- Data binding between two Polymer elements using polymer 1.0
- Generic deep diff between two objects
- How to fetch data from another app Django
- Js Calculation based on radio button, and some problems
- Regex Pattern Starting from X Pattern until X Pattern
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- What's the simplest way to print a Java array?
- What's different between Virtual DOM and Shadow DOM?