Posted By: Anonymous
Double quotes can be escaped like this:
string test = @"He said to me, ""Hello World"". How are you?";
But this involves adding character
" to the string. Is there a C# function or other method to escape double quotes so that no changing in string is required?
Either use verbatim string literals as you have, or escape the
" using backslash.
string test = "He said to me, "Hello World"" . How are you?"";
Answered By: Anonymous
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- I do not use TBB, but I get linker errors related to TBB
- Difference between single and double quotes in Bash
- Symfony 2, Twig: how not to escape field value (used…
- Placing Unicode character in CSS content value
- 'foo' was not declared in this scope c++
- What characters do I need to escape in XML documents?
- YAML: Do I need quotes for strings in YAML?
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- jQuery.parseJSON throws “Invalid JSON” error due to…
- What is the difference between single-quoted and…
- Can't escape the backslash with regex?
- Insert text with single quotes in PostgreSQL
- etree parsing xml with escaped html inside
- Why are elementwise additions much faster in…
- Can the type of a function be constrained to certain…
- How to print a single backslash?
- What special characters must be escaped in regular…
- How can I have a newline in a string in sh?
- putting regex to make git diff split words at…
- Are PDO prepared statements sufficient to prevent…
- Writing double backslash in python Docstring
- Removing double quotes from variables in batch file…
- How to fail a nested megaparsec parser?
- npm install error in vue
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- during wct test: Failed to load resource: the server…
- How to escape apostrophe (') in MySql?
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- Class function does not take arguments
- First echo missing when using bash -c over SSH
- Which characters need to be escaped when using Bash?
- How to cat a file containing code?
- Single backslash for Ruby gsub replacement value?
- When are you supposed to use escape instead of…
- Efficiency of Java "Double Brace Initialization"?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Escape a string in SQL Server so that it is safe to…
- How to fix "This is probably not a problem with npm.…
- Force Backbone or Underscore to always escape all variables?
- How can I split a shell command over multiple lines…
- CUDA: Pass device function as an argument to global function
- How to use a variable inside a regular expression?
- How to insert a string which contains an "&"
- Rules for C++ string literals escape character
- Retrieving escape character () from variable
- How to call a function, PostgreSQL
- How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- how do I replace a static array with a dynamic one?
- Which characters need to be escaped in HTML?
- Output not incrementing correctly - C++
- How to represent the double quotes character (") in regex?
- Regex - Should hyphens be escaped?
- Activating a dart app with pub global activate
- Python subprocess with apostrophes, removes them
- How to split a string in Java
- Checking if a variable is an integer in PHP
- Create an enum with string values
- JSON character encoding - is UTF-8 well-supported by…
- How do I escape double and single quotes in sed?
- Escape Character in SQL Server
- How to count input whenever the user input something…
- Stopping checking a conditional while looping over…
- Simple polymer script not working
- Multidimensional Array  vs [,]
- How do I compare a value to a backslash?
- Java error - "invalid method declaration; return…
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- Python re.sub(): how to substitute all 'u' or 'U's…
- No visible cause for "Unexpected token ILLEGAL"
- Vue.js filters and testing
- Program.Mattor(): not all code paths return a value.…
- When to use single quotes, double quotes, and…
- Render HTML string as real HTML in a React component
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- What are valid values for the id attribute in HTML?
- Replace all whitespace with a line break/paragraph…
- n or n in php echo not print
- How to escape special characters of a string with…
- How to get UTF-8 working in Java webapps?
- Catch exception from nested polymer element in Dart
- Escape a string for a sed replace pattern
- Concatenate two string literals
- What's the easiest way to escape HTML in Python?
- React mistakenly html escapes quotes in attribute names
- How to run a hello.js file in Node.js on windows?
- Expansion of variables inside single quotes in a…
- correct selection offset with encoded char
- Python Regex Remove the word with
- Escape regex special characters in a Python string
- How to detect escape key press with pure JS or jQuery?
- split python source code into multiple files?
- Swift - Remove " character from string
- How to put data containing double-quotes in string variable?