Posted By: Aren Cambre
I have an R data frame with 6 columns, and I want to create a new dataframe that only has three of the columns.
Assuming my data frame is
df, and I want to extract columns
E, this is the only command I can figure out:
Is there a more compact way of doing this?
Using the dplyr package, if your data.frame is called
library(dplyr) df1 %>% select(A, B, E)
This can also be written without the
%>% pipe as:
select(df1, A, B, E)
Answered By: Anonymous
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Rolling Average Home and Away
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- Change column type in pandas
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Make the size of a heatmap bigger with seaborn
- Using SASS with Aurelia's Skeleton Navigation project
- What does %>% function mean in R?
- Calculate the mean by group
- Use dynamic variable names in `dplyr`
- Flutter: RenderBox was not laid out
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- How to use vue.js with gulp?
- Update row values where certain condition is met in pandas
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid…
- Matching identical columns
- Polymer Custom Build Crisper Babel
- R replace multiple variables in a string using a…
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- How should I deal with "package 'xxx' is not…
- Adding new column to existing DataFrame in Python pandas
- Creating a pandas DataFrame from columns of other…
- Pandas create empty DataFrame with only column names
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- R - Remove rows from dataframe that contain only…
- Next.js - Warning: Prop `dangerouslySetInnerHTML`…
- Is it possible to pass a flag to Gulp to have it run…
- How to define partitioning of DataFrame?
- Problems Installing CRA & NextJS from NPM…
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to join (merge) data frames (inner, outer, left, right)
- Using Gulp to Concatenate and Uglify files
- Pandas Merging 101
- Summarizing multiple columns with dplyr?
- find duplicateds and fill column
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Polymer: two gulp errors at build time: 'async…
- Angular 4 Pipe Filter
- Polymer: gulp error at build time: merge-stream
- How to add multiple columns to pandas dataframe in…
- pandas get rows which are NOT in other dataframe
- Splitting dataframe into multiple dataframes
- Merge two dataframes by index
- laravel compact() and ->with()
- Aggregate multiple columns at once
- How do I pass a string into subprocess.Popen (using…
- The pipe ' ' could not be found angular2 custom pipe
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- How to sort a dataFrame in python pandas by two or…
- Pandas left outer join multiple dataframes on…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Merge unequal dataframes and replace missing rows with 0
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Extracting specific selected columns to new…
- Pipe subprocess standard output to a variable
- Sum across multiple columns with dplyr
- live output from subprocess command
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- How to append rows in a pandas dataframe in a for loop?
- ValueError: Length of values does not match length…
- Python: pandas merge multiple dataframes
- Python Pandas - Find difference between two data frames
- How to save a new sheet in an existing excel file,…
- "Large data" workflows using pandas
- How to join dataframe?
- Selecting/excluding sets of columns in pandas
- unique combinations of values in selected columns in…
- How to specify names of columns for x and y when…
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- How to get the last N rows of a pandas DataFrame?
- Error: could not find function "%>%"
- Google polymer starter kit WARN when npm install
- bower + gulp: main-bower-files fails to grab…
- Python: importing a sub‑package or sub‑module
- Pandas - Reshape a dataframe columns based on…
- Selecting multiple columns in a Pandas dataframe
- Remove pandas rows with duplicate indices
- Making macOS Installer Packages which are Developer ID ready
- Can dplyr package be used for conditional mutating?
- What is the copy-and-swap idiom?
- R: Conditional summing in R
- How to vertically align an image inside a div
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- What is the JSF resource library for and how should…
- Element wise numeric comparison in Pandas dataframe…
- npm install error in vue
- How to create a temporary table in SSIS control flow…
- How do I use the nohup command without getting nohup.out?
- Rename Pandas DataFrame Index
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- What does "The following object is masked from…
- Replacing Pandas or Numpy Nan with a None to use…
- Individual click handlers in v-for loop
- Logging best practices
- Removing display of row names from data frame