Posted By: Anonymous
I have a list ‘a’
I need to find all the tuples for a particular number. say for 1 it will be
result = [(1,2),(1,4)]
How do I do that?
If you just want the first number to match you can do it like this:
[item for item in a if item == 1]
If you are just searching for tuples with 1 in them:
[item for item in a if 1 in item]
Answered By: Anonymous
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What are "named tuples" in Python?
- What is the difference between re.search and re.match?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- CSS selector for first element with class
- What's the difference between lists and tuples?
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- Logging best practices
- Getting the closest string match
- Flex: REJECT rejects one character at a time?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Apply attribute-sets on existing elements
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How to register a custom callback after Ember.RSVP.hash
- How to create websockets server in PHP
- Combining items using XSLT Transform
- How to calculate the difference between two dates using PHP?
- What are the currently supported CSS selectors…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Apply surrounding html elements on queried map
- trying to create a dynamic swiper
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Is there a Haskell lens function for "zipping"…
- Best practice multi language website
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Use of Jquery on scroll event
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Using IS NULL or IS NOT NULL on join conditions -…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Regular Expression to match every new line character…
- load and execute order of scripts
- How to call controller->method with alto router
- Why do we use __init__ in Python classes?
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- Python regex with named group in conditional expression
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Why not inherit from List?
- Construction and ordering of nested and template if=…
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- Mismatch Detected for 'RuntimeLibrary'
- Compiler errors using inheritance in C++
- Filtering an object based on key, then constructing…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- C# group by a list contains another class
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Regex match first character once, followed by…
- Python, TypeError: unhashable type: 'list'
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- What is a non-capturing group in regular expressions?
- mongodb group values by multiple fields
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- Remove similar tuple from dictionary of tuples
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- How to do index to index value comparison in Unix
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- Searching for matching elements between 2 arrays in C
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- XPath to return only elements containing the text,…
- f# concatenate list of objects
- Python regex expression between variable strings and…
- What does the term "Tuple" Mean in Relational Databases?
- How can I compose a VM into a view within an Aurelia…
- How the int.TryParse actually works
- Adversarial input for this regex
- python dict to numpy structured array
- iterating quickly through list of tuples
- Rendering Dynamic Select Options
- What's the difference between lists enclosed by…
- Precision Error With Match Function In Excel
- Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: states.filter is…
- What is the difference between bottom-up and top-down?
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Regex behavior regarding odd/even number of characters
- Regex negative lookahead is not working properly
- Cypress finding DOM element using multiple contains
- In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- How to change button to disabled once it is clicked…
- Unit Testing regex to check for False Positives
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the…
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Difference between
- React, Single Page Apps, and the Browser's back button
- Matching a tuple with certain elements of a sequence…
- How does tuple comparison work in Python?