Posted By: Anonymous
How could I go about finding the division remainder of a number in Python?
If the number is 26 and divided number is 7, then the division remainder is 5.
(since 7+7+7=21 and 26-21=5.)
you are looking for the modulo operator:
a % b
26 % 7
Of course, maybe they wanted you to implement it yourself, which wouldn’t be too difficult either.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Assembly Language - How to do Modulo?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Understanding The Modulus Operator %
- What is the result of % in Python?
- How to update Python?
- Binding complex object to a component
- no match for ‘operator
- Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- What is the copy-and-swap idiom?
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Install pip in docker
- Why does integer division in C# return an integer…
- How to create a validation with conditionals if a…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- How do I deal with installing peer dependencies in…
- TypeScript: Turn a Container into Maybe
- How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid…
- What is The Rule of Three?
- Overloading operators in typedef structs (c++)
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- VueJs single file component not reading data/props/methods
- Overload operator delete to not delete object -…
- Ember.RSVP.All error Array Methods must be provided an Array
- C++ Best way to get integer division and remainder
- Why does the arrow (->) operator in C exist?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Division in Python 2.7. and 3.3
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- Should operator
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- Convert seconds value to hours minutes seconds?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How can I calculate divide and modulo for integers in C#?
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- What is the difference between '/' and '//' when…
- Why does modulus division (%) only work with integers?
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Angular/Typescript @Output with Union return types
- How do I check if an integer is even or odd?
- setTimeout in Vue method not working
- How do operator.itemgetter() and sort() work?
- Tkinter Duration Timerâ€”What method will allow this…
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C…
- How to create ranges and synonym constants in C#?
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Linking of Page on same page with nextjs
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- How do I create a URL shortener?
- I am trying to subtract but it is always adding one…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Angular: Can't find Promise, Map, Set and Iterator
- pip cannot install anything
- How Does Modulus Divison Work
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- How to create a class specialization that does…
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- Problem with plotting an axis that consists of the…
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- What is the behavior of integer division?
- Tokenize mathematic string expression
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Modulo operator with negative values
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Python code from C code does not give the same results
- Could std::vector::iterator implement its deref…
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- CSS table column autowidth
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- Using Event Aggregator to load a view with different…
- Do you (really) write exception safe code?
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- How to pass and change index of array in vue?
- How to convert a column number (e.g. 127) into an…
- Bad state: field does not exist within the…
- How to develop Android app completely using python?
- Is there a null-coalescing (Elvis) operator or safe…
- Simple Digit Recognition OCR in OpenCV-Python
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers…
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- Trying to overload operator
- Why doesn't Python have a sign function?
- Copy data from one existing row to another existing…
- C++ code generating errors LNK2005 & LNK1169 on VS2019
- C++: Rounding up to the nearest multiple of a number