Posted By: Anonymous
I am trying to extract a string from within a larger string where it get everything inbetween a
: and a
Str = 'MyLongString:StringIWant;'
newStr = 'StringIWant'
You can try this
var mySubString = str.substring( str.lastIndexOf(":") + 1, str.lastIndexOf(";") );
Answered By: Anonymous
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- How does String substring work in Swift
- Can't understand the difference between declaring a…
- import httplib ImportError: No module named httplib
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to detect my browser version and operating…
- Any quick way of updating a column based on timestamp
- I don't know why this python code for replacing all…
- How can I use String substring in Swift 4?…
- Smart way to truncate long strings
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Java - Regex, nested recursion match
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- How to removable digits in the format phone number…
- Azure Pipelines compare Key Vault Secrets in Condition
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How can I wrap all BeautifulSoup existing…
- Siemens LOGO! PLC data in the wrong order
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- Convert UTF-8 encoded NSData to NSString
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- How to remove last n characters from a string in Bash?
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid…
- Remove the last three characters from a string
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- Java: method to get position of a match in a String?
- disable vue-cli webpack encoding image base64
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- Accessing last x characters of a string in Bash
- Getting a "TypeError" when trying to validate a form
- VBA code to extract Substring from Main String
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Fontawesome fonts not loading using Aurelia, with…
- EXTRACT() Hour in 24 Hour format
- Finding index of character in Swift String
- NSRange from Swift Range?
- What encoding/code page is cmd.exe using?
- Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- Accessing values in a JSON response
- Casting a void pointer (that is part of a struct)…
- Remove URL parameters without refreshing page
- XSL substring and indexOf
- HTML5 Canvas Resize (Downscale) Image High Quality?
- Reversing a string in C
- Unzipping files
- What is the maximum possible length of a query string?
- What is the difference between a token and a lexeme?
- Check whether String2 is substring of string1 with…
- extending Backbone.Collection prototype
- How to use html template with vue.js
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How to return part of string before a certain character?
- Java regex to extract text between tags
- Why doesnt my table sort my div variable in numerical order?
- Failed to execute 'btoa' on 'Window': The string to…
- Last segment of URL in jquery
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How to implement a basic iterative pushdown…
- How to get the last five characters of a string…
- Extract values from HREF URL in Karate
- Calculating difference between two timestamps in…
- Getting the closest string match
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- Pandas: How to remove numbers and special characters…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- VBA, if a string contains a certain letter
- How to create range in Swift?
- How to convert number to words in java
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- Unresponsive hamburger icon in HTML
- How to include external sass directory with Vuejs+Webpack?
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Search Suggestions System
- Convert Swift string to array
- After a little scroll, the sticky navbar just is not…
- What is wrong with my "stars and bars" implementation?
- How to get just the parent directory name of a specific file
- Safe truncate string contains color tag
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Fundamental difference between Hashing and…
- SQL: parse the first, middle and last name from a…
- CS50, substitution, check50 fails in duplicate tests…
- How to extract a string between two delimiters
- Difference between w and b regular expression meta…
- Correctly configure webpack-dev-middleware with…