Posted By: Anonymous
I am running this:
import csv import sys reader = csv.reader(open(sys.argv, "rb")) for row in reader: print row
And I get this in response:
['import csv'] ['import sys'] ['reader = csv.reader(open(sys.argv', ' "rb"))'] ['for row in reader:'] [' print row'] >>>
sys.argv I would like it to prompt me to enter a filename.
How do I get it to prompt me to enter a filename?
In python 3.x, use
input() instead of
Answered By: Anonymous
- Is CSS Turing complete?
- I was expecting segmentation fault or some kind of…
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- sys.argv meaning in script
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- 'int' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
- Pythonically add header to a csv file
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Writing a dict to txt file and reading it back?
- Python | Excel csv File Unicode Issue
- What are the new features in C++17?
- Python sys.argv lists and indexes
- Mutate column using array names
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- How to update Python?
- raw_input function in Python
- Install pip in docker
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to prompt for user input and read command-line arguments
- create pascol voc xml from csv
- Combine scripts and update csv file
- Rails wrong number of arguments error when…
- How do I get the path of the current executed file…
- How to run python script with elevated privilege on windows
- How can you properly put a dictionary into a CSV…
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- python and sys.argv
- Reading a UTF8 CSV file with Python
- APT command line interface-like yes/no input?
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- How to take input in an array + PYTHON?
- Python Traceback (most recent call last)
- How do you create nested dict in Python?
- Creating a dictionary from a csv file?
- CSV file written with Python has blank lines between…
- Export to CSV using jQuery and html
- Reading column names alone in a csv file
- Passing optional console arguments to function in python
- Set the filename for file download with use of Fetch()
- How to add a new column to a CSV file?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- _csv.Error: field larger than field limit (131072)
- How to properly make a http web GET request
- memory error in python
- How to ignore the first line of data when processing…
- Replace the UUIDs with Strings
- Reading a huge .csv file
- Skip the headers when editing a csv file using Python
- How to change PowerShell result behavior based on…
- Refreshing authentication tokens for a Vue.js SPA…
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- How to make a script wait for a pressed key?
- Python: Converting JsonL to Json to CSV
- How do I use raw_input in Python 3
- How to redirect 'print' output to a file using python?
- Reference to Object is lost somehow
- Understanding Popen.communicate
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- Behavior of program changing based on the order of…
- How to make Python script run as service?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Python: TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and…
- How do we control web page caching, across all browsers?
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Arduino error: does not name a type?
- XML/KML - How to test if a polygon 'touches' another…
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Reading from file using read() function
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- I'm trying to keep my csv files in monthly order…
- CSV in Python adding an extra carriage return, on Windows
- Merging multiple PDFs using iTextSharp in c#.net
- How can I update specific parts of a text file in java?
- SQL Server query to find all permissions/access for…
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Tag/group data inside dataset according to next row
- python to arduino serial read & write
- live output from subprocess command
- What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output…
- How do I print colored output to the terminal in Python?
- What's the difference between `raw_input()` and…
- How to run my Python script with Anaconda…
- Writing multiple columns from different files into…
- Why is my loop stopping at the first argument (char…
- How do I execute a program from Python? os.system…
- Maximum value for long integer
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- CSV new-line character seen in unquoted field error
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- passing path parameter/variable from batch file to…
- Is it possible to install another version of Python…
- How to read many files and export the numbers of…
- "Line contains NULL byte" in CSV reader (Python)
- Using PHP to upload file and add the path to MySQL database