Posted By: Anonymous
Does anyone know how can I check the system version (e.g.
2.2, etc.) programatically?
CODENAME: The current development codename, or the string “REL” if this is a release build.
INCREMENTAL: The internal value used by the underlying source control to represent this build.
RELEASE: The user-visible version string.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Gradle error: Execution failed for task…
- Jetpack Compose and Hilt Conflict
- Use of Jquery on scroll event
- ListView inside ScrollView is not scrolling on Android
- getting text input from a form in react.js using Refs
- Android Layout Animations from bottom to top and top…
- Android : Fragment doesn't fit into Fragment Container
- Unable to run Robolectric and Espresso with a…
- How to implement HorizontalScrollView like Gallery?
- How to set dropdown arrow in spinner?
- Execution failed for task…
- Android- Error:Execution failed for task…
- Error inflating class android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar?
- Vue js vuecli3 application does not work in ie11…
- android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line…
- Constraint Layout Vertical Align Center
- Android adding simple animations while…
- Multipart File Upload Using Spring Rest Template +…
- Fragment Not Showing in the Activity
- react-table has a issue with rendering in next.js
- Form field border-radius is not working only on the…
- How to add Typescript to a Nativescript-Vue project?
- npm install error in vue
- Failed to load AppCompat ActionBar with unknown…
- Getting duplicated cardviews using SwipeRefresh Layout
- onClick for buttons on custom CardView
- Remove Text from the edit text when edit text is focused
- MaterialCardView is in front of NavigationView. How…
- Android ListView headers
- How to use ScrollView in Android?
- Gradle: Execution failed for task ':processDebugManifest'
- Eclipse fails to open .vue files in Web Page Editor
- Percentage width in a RelativeLayout
- Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory'…
- SQLException: No suitable Driver Found for…
- Integrate ZXing in Android Studio
- Google in-app billing, a toast breaks everything
- GridLayout and Row/Column Span Woe
- How to center the content inside a linear layout?
- Button is null object reference (Android Studio)
- Android App crashes on animated gradient background
- Error inflating class…
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- Problems Installing CRA & NextJS from NPM…
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke…
- Programmatically Hide/Show Android Soft Keyboard
- Unable to move from one fragment to another
- Can't access Eclipse marketplace
- Fit Image in ImageButton in Android
- Couldn't load memtrack module Logcat Error
- Android: How to Programmatically set the size of a Layout
- android studio 0.4.2: Gradle project sync failed error
- Playing HTML5 video on fullscreen in android webview
- Android app unable to start activity componentinfo
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Android
- Exception : AAPT2 error: check logs for details
- Jetty: HTTP ERROR: 503/ Service Unavailable
- How to Intialize the Binding Properties in the…
- Navigation View and Constraint Layout
- java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity…
- Android - styling seek bar
- ADB - Android - Getting the name of the current activity
- Failed linking file resources
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- How to hide toolbar in collapsed mode and show in…
- CardView not showing Shadow in Android L
- How to get the design view to look the same on your device
- Android Studio: Unable to start the daemon process
- Android - java.lang.SecurityException: Permission…
- Android Layout Right Align
- How to disable keypad popup when on edittext?
- Android TextView Text not getting wrapped
- This app won't run unless you update Google Play…
- For loops print only last value
- Move to another EditText when Soft Keyboard Next is…
- How to solve Internal Server Error in Next.Js?
- Google Maps Android API v2 - Interactive InfoWindow…
- Gridview with two columns and auto resized images
- Moving from one activity to another Activity in Android
- how to show progress bar(circle) in an activity…
- GridLayout (not GridView) how to stretch all children evenly
- Fragment not showing properly
- Android Gradle plugin 0.7.0: "duplicate files during…
- How to make custom dialog with rounded corners in android
- Set a Stateful Tint for an ImageView Programatically
- Android:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to…
- Defining a percentage width for a LinearLayout?
- Creating a SearchView that looks like the material…
- Get Android API level of phone currently running my…
- Google Maps Android API v2 Authorization failure
- NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual…
- Mock MQRFH2 header in JUnit Testing Error [MQRFH2…
- How to parse JSON file with Spring
- DatePicker onDateSet method not running
- Put buttons at bottom of screen with LinearLayout?
- Android Transparent TextView?