Posted By: Anonymous
How can I delete all of my Git stashes at once?
Specifically I mean, with typing in one command.
The following command deletes all your stashes:
git stash clear
From the git documentation:
Remove all the stashed states.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Those states will then be subject to pruning, and may be impossible to recover (…).
Answered By: Anonymous
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- How to delete a stash created with git stash create?
- How would I extract a single file (or changes to a…
- git stash apply version
- How to recover a dropped stash in Git?
- See what's in a stash without applying it
- How to reverse apply a stash?
- How to unstash only certain files?
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- git switch branch without discarding local changes
- How do you stash an untracked file?
- Navbar not filling width of page when reduced to mobile view
- Difference between git stash pop and git stash apply
- git stash -> merge stashed change with current changes
- Stashing only staged changes in git - is it possible?
- How to commit my current changes to a different…
- Aborting a stash pop in Git
- How can I git stash a specific file?
- Force git stash to overwrite added files
- How to Git stash pop specific stash in 1.8.3?
- Undo git stash pop that results in merge conflict
- Why are CSS keyframe animations broken in Vue…
- git pull while not in a git directory
- Various ways to remove local Git changes
- Git: Create a branch from unstaged/uncommitted…
- How do I merge my local uncommitted changes into…
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- error: Your local changes to the following files…
- git stash blunder: git stash pop and ended up with…
- Git - Pushing code to two remotes
- Calculate the mean by group
- Jquery fadeToggle Trouble
- Git diff against a stash
- How do I make a Git commit in the past?
- Backbone.js: TypeError: Object # has no method 'parse'
- Set a 10-second timer for each subject input
- Why is "except: pass" a bad programming practice?
- Why do git fetch origin and git fetch : behave differently?
- Windows git "warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF",…
- Git Using Remote Branch
- Stash only one file out of multiple files that have…
- Git stash pop- needs merge, unable to refresh index
- BehaviorSubject vs Observable?
- How do I delete a Git branch locally and remotely?
- How do you sign a Certificate Signing Request with…
- What's the difference between HEAD^ and HEAD~ in Git?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- git pull keeping local changes
- Retrieve specific commit from a remote Git repository
- How do I resolve git saying "Commit your changes or…
- Why call git branch --unset-upstream to fixup?
- Does "git fetch --tags" include "git fetch"?
- How to discard uncommitted changes in SourceTree?
- In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- How to track untracked content?
- Stash just a single file
- Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- What is "git remote add ..." and "git push origin master"?
- How to completely uninstall Android Studio on Mac?
- How can I move HEAD back to a previous location?…
- git stash changes apply to new branch?
- How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- Git workflow and rebase vs merge questions
- Is it safe to shallow clone with --depth 1, create…
- DQN Pytorch Loss keeps increasing
- How to turn off ALL conventions in Entity Framework Core 5
- moving changed files to another branch for check-in
- backbone.js model inheritance
- Including variables after filtering selecting only…
- Why does Git say my master branch is "already up to…
- How to backup a local Git repository?
- Vuejs Property or method is not defined on the…
- How can I find the location of origin/master in git,…
- Undefined is not a function : Instantiating Backbone…
- How to fix Git error: object file is empty?
- What's the difference between "git reset" and "git…
- Git merge with force overwrite
- How do I catch a numpy warning like it's an…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- How to retrieve a single file from a specific…
- How do I remove a submodule?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to get list of previous n values of a column…
- git lfs push to github failure on Ubuntu 18.04
- npm ERR! fetch failed status code 502
- Git Stash vs Shelve in IntelliJ IDEA
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- Recover sa password
- "gatsby-source-airtable" threw an error while…
- git push says "everything up-to-date" even though I…
- How to undo a successful "git cherry-pick"?
- Retrieve the commit log for a specific line in a file?
- run console one time inside map function using…
- How to find memory leak in a C++ code/project?
- Passing Multiple Parameters to Next.js Custom URL…
- Recalculate merge conflicts (ie. how to generate…
- What is causing this broken animation/transition in…
- Undo a git stash
- How to change css style of input element of…