Posted By: Anonymous
I need something like:
You can do it using
--invert-match) option of grep as:
grep -v "unwanted_word" file | grep XXXXXXXX
grep -v "unwanted_word" file will filter the lines that have the
grep XXXXXXXX will list only lines with pattern
From your comment it looks like you want to list all lines without the
unwanted_word. In that case all you need is:
grep -v 'unwanted_word' file
Answered By: Anonymous
- Generating a drop down list of timezones with PHP
- Could not resolve placeholder in string value
- Adding Google Translate to a web site
- Why are CSS keyframe animations broken in Vue…
- without template, need to render not return json
- How to set width of mat-table column in angular?
- Git command to show which specific files are ignored…
- Giving multiple URL patterns to Servlet Filter
- Vue.js: Including same instance of component…
- TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- An Authentication object was not found in the…
- Maven Jacoco Configuration - Exclude…
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- How to use PrimeFaces p:fileUpload? Listener method…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * in tomcat
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How Spring Security Filter Chain works
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Use grep --exclude/--include syntax to not grep…
- What is the difference between re.search and re.match?
- How do I make a Git commit in the past?
- Ember Data. Save model with "belongsTo" relationship
- Difference between / and /* in servlet mapping url pattern
- How can I add class active if the element click on…
- Greyscale Background Css Images
- VueJS - Dynamic repeating component
- Getting the closest string match
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'webpackJsonp' of undefined
- Change color of PNG image via CSS?
- How can I invert color using CSS?
- How to use the new Material Design Icon themes:…
- How do I convert Word files to PDF programmatically?
- How to calculate the difference between two dates using PHP?
- How do I find all files containing specific text on Linux?
- Most efficient way to increment a Map value in Java
- VueJS: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined"
- emberjs nested dynamic route segment returning null…
- Create code first, many to many, with additional…
- vue.js with Laravel pagination and filtering for list
- Use jQuery to change a second select list based on…
- How to filter a svelte store using a dynamic filter
- CSS filter: make color image with transparency white
- java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
- jQuery: Setting select list 'selected' based on…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Highlight a word with jQuery
- Can I exclude some concrete urls from inside ?
- Difference between w and b regular expression meta…
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- How to Filter Restructured Data in Polymer (dom-repeat)
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Shell command to tar directory excluding certain…
- How to check if matching text is found in a string in Lua?
- How can I toggle word wrap in Visual Studio?
- Remove a fixed prefix/suffix from a string in Bash
- Deploying Maven project throws…
- Product Filter using Vue.js
- Vue custom filtering input component
- Use Robocopy to copy only changed files?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How to find list of possible words from a letter…
- Polymer: How to access elements within the 'content' tag
- How can I exclude directories from grep -R?
- underscore.js filter function
- Calling variable defined inside one function from…
- How to add active class to specific element?
- What is a word boundary in regex, does b match hyphen '-'?
- How do I exclude all instances of a transitive…
- Java Regex Capturing Groups
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- Reading/Writing a MS Word file in PHP
- Copy folder recursively, excluding some folders
- Vue Watch doesnt Get triggered when using axios
- How to grep Git commit diffs or contents for a certain word?
- Exclude subpackages from Spring autowiring?
- Match multiline text using regular expression
- How to create websockets server in PHP
- In Vue.js, is there a way to keep component…
- Twitter Bootstrap Datepicker within modal window
- How to get UTF-8 working in Java webapps?
- Rendering same component (with synced data) twice on…
- Letter Count on a string
- Load more button in vuejs
- Accessing bash command line args [email protected] vs $*
- How to validate email id in angularJs using ng-pattern
- Aurelia: How do I inject a component template in…
- You modified *** twice in a single render
- Convert ascii char to hexadecimal char in C
- UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- How can I exclude all "permission denied" messages…
- How to use a servlet filter in Java to change an…
- jQuery get selected option value (not the text, but…
- read word by word from file in C++
- How to filter empty or NULL names in a QuerySet?
- Servlet Mapping using web.xml
- Underscore - Filter against an array of values