Posted By: Anonymous
I have to check the time in a Linux terminal.
What is the command for getting date and time in a Linux terminal?
Is there a way in which we can set a custom function?
The command is
To customise the output there are a myriad of options available, see
date --help for a list.
date '+%A %W %Y %X' gives
Tuesday 34 2013 08:04:22 which is the name of the day of the week, the week number, the year and the time.
Answered By: Anonymous
- How to add fonts to create-react-app based projects?
- Java string to date conversion
- How to get min max day in a week every month?
- Nested ng-repeat
- Get the correct week number of a given date
- Combine Date and Time columns using python pandas
- case statement in where clause - SQL Server
- How to add a unique id to an array in one loop…
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- Meaning of @classmethod and @staticmethod for beginner?
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Data structure for maintaining tabular data in memory?
- No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected…
- GROUP BY + CASE statement
- Calendar Recurring/Repeating Events - Best Storage Method
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Pandas left outer join multiple dataframes on…
- Modulus operator c# example
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
- Get current time in hours and minutes
- Pandas groupby month and year
- polymer 1.0 dom-repeat filter only runs once
- How to install the Raspberry Pi cross compiler on my…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to manage nested arrays in Vuex Store and pass…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How to get week number of the month from the date in…
- How to change the integrated terminal in visual…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- How to convert dataframe into time series?
- Get first day of week in SQL Server
- Scripting Required for Polymer Submenu/Pages Navigation?
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- What are the date formats available in…
- SQL Server Group By Month
- Vue.js toggle button based on the result of two…
- Ember.Object computed property returning an object
- Getting the difference between two Dates…
- How should I deal with "package 'xxx' is not…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Binding an ember model's date attribute to…
- Polymer 1.0 Trying to make a splitter which works…
- How to convert a string to JSON object in PHP
- Using JSON object in Underscore template - Backbone.js
- NSDate get year/month/day
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- How to get a date in format "yyyy-mm-dd" from the…
- Start redis-server with config file
- Using R, for each year, I need to sum the sales in…
- Normalize embedded records with ember-data
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Add missing dates to pandas dataframe
- First week of year considering the first day last year
- Create array of objects based on length; each object…
- using bootstrap with vue webapp : How to customise
- Pandas aggregate count distinct
- G2Plot with nextjs. Stacked graph not working
- How to get the first day of the current week and month?
- What are the calling conventions for UNIX &…
- Nested collections with Backbone.Marionette
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Convert Rows to columns using 'Pivot' in SQL Server
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Binding ComboBox SelectedItem using MVVM
- Polymer nested dom-repeat templates are not updating…
- SignInManager.SignInAsync doesn't sign me in (Vue.js SPA)
- Android: how to get the current day of the week…
- XAMPP - MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- How to group an array of objects by key
- Don't let the user select a past date?
- Launching Spring application Address already in use
- How to extract week number in sql
- Calculate date from week number
- moment.js - UTC gives wrong date
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- Can Windows Containers be hosted on linux?
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- Ember router: how to use transitionTo
- Ember.js: rendering google chart in template (AKA…
- How to use enums in C++
- Get week day name from a given month, day and year…
- ember-data belongsTo not working
- How to get first and last day of the current week in…
- python pandas extract year from datetime: df['year']…
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- How do I install Java on Mac OSX allowing version switching?