Posted By: Anonymous
I have to check the time in a Linux terminal.
What is the command for getting date and time in a Linux terminal?
Is there a way in which we can set a custom function?
The command is
To customise the output there are a myriad of options available, see
date --help for a list.
date '+%A %W %Y %X' gives
Tuesday 34 2013 08:04:22 which is the name of the day of the week, the week number, the year and the time.
Answered By: Anonymous
- How to add fonts to create-react-app based projects?
- Java string to date conversion
- How to get min max day in a week every month?
- How to generate list objects within tidytable mutate…
- Nested ng-repeat
- Combine Date and Time columns using python pandas
- Get the correct week number of a given date
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Confused about the Visitor Design Pattern
- No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected…
- How to add a unique id to an array in one loop…
- case statement in where clause - SQL Server
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- Meaning of @classmethod and @staticmethod for beginner?
- GROUP BY + CASE statement
- Data structure for maintaining tabular data in memory?
- How can I create an array from number and add some…
- Filtering an object based on key, then constructing…
- How to install the Raspberry Pi cross compiler on my…
- Pandas groupby month and year
- Pandas left outer join multiple dataframes on…
- How do I do a drag and drop using jQuery to move…
- Calendar Recurring/Repeating Events - Best Storage Method
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
- Modulus operator c# example
- Get current time in hours and minutes
- Get last sunday of month - python
- How to change the integrated terminal in visual…
- polymer 1.0 dom-repeat filter only runs once
- How to convert dataframe into time series?
- How to manage nested arrays in Vuex Store and pass…
- Create new pd dataframe column that gives a date…
- Calculating a number from items in an array then…
- Can't change the time of the xAxes in the Chart.js
- How to get week number of the month from the date in…
- Polymer 1.0 Trying to make a splitter which works…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Get first day of week in SQL Server
- How should I deal with "package '✘✘✘' is not…
- Getting the difference between two Dates…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- How to convert a string to JSON object in PHP
- BigQuery: user metadata described by start date and…
- Using JSON object in Underscore template - Backbone.js
- What are the date formats available in…
- biblatex: splitting bibliography entry which are…
- Scripting Required for Polymer Submenu/Pages Navigation?
- Ember.Object computed property returning an object
- Sort days of the week depending on time slots
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Binding an ember model's date attribute to…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Normalize embedded records with ember-data
- Python scrape JS data
- Vue.js toggle button based on the result of two…
- Output not incrementing correctly - C++
- Add missing dates to pandas dataframe
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- Pandas aggregate count distinct
- NSDate get year/month/day
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- SQL Server Group By Month
- How to get a date in format "yyyy-mm-dd" from the…
- Launching Spring application Address already in use
- Working with strings in C, strcat and the strange…
- First week of year considering the first day last year
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Using R, for each year, I need to sum the sales in…
- How can I create a horizontal bar chart in R that is…
- How to fix repeating data from SQL join?
- moment.js - UTC gives wrong date
- Creating list with the same number of values
- Start redis-server with config file
- What are the calling conventions for UNIX &…
- Ember.js: rendering google chart in template (AKA…
- SignInManager.SignInAsync doesn't sign me in (Vue.js SPA)
- How to get the first day of the current week and month?
- Nested collections with Backbone.Marionette
- Create array of objects based on length; each object…
- G2Plot with nextjs. Stacked graph not working
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Convert Rows to columns using 'Pivot' in SQL Server
- ember-data belongsTo not working
- Android: how to get the current day of the week…
- Don't let the user select a past date?
- plotting with args to have lines in the same plot
- Binding ComboBox SelectedItem using MVVM
- XAMPP - MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- Pandas: rolling mean by time interval
- Unable to open debugger port in IntelliJ
- Cannot make table responsive
- using bootstrap with vue webapp : How to customise