Posted By: Keng
I need to pass an ID and a password to a batch file at the time of running rather than hardcoding them into the file.
Here’s what the command line looks like:
test.cmd admin [email protected] > test-log.txt
Here’s how I did it:
@fake-command /u %1 /p %2
Here’s what the command looks like:
test.cmd admin [email protected] > test-log.txt
%1 applies to the first parameter the
%2 (and here’s the tricky part) applies to the second. You can have up to 9 parameters passed in this way.
Answered By: Keng
- Vuejs route redirect on refresh
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- multiple login routes using ember-cli-simple-auth
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- Stored procedure or function expects parameter which…
- Removing double quotes from variables in batch file…
- Polymer 2.0 nested iron-pages
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- SQL Insert Query Using C#
- Checking letter case (Upper/Lower) within a string in Java
- How to encrypt/decrypt data in php?
- SQL Server stored procedure Nullable parameter
- Batch files : How to leave the console window open
- What are the calling conventions for UNIX &…
- Gnuplot line types
- Backbone.js Backbone.wrapError function
- How to override and extend basic Django admin templates?
- How to check for a logged in admin in polymerfire?
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- Pass Array Parameter in SqlCommand
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Polymer 1.0: What properties are available in the…
- Can I mask an input text in a bat file?
- How to Fix Aurelia Router failing on refresh of child route?
- How to change the color of vaadin-select-text-field…
- How to pass all arguments passed to my bash script…
- Logging best practices
- Why cat does not work with parameter -0 in xargs?
- "The import org.springframework cannot be resolved."
- SVN "Already Locked Error"
- how to check confirm password field in form without…
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Using parameters in batch files at Windows command line
- SPA best practices for authentication and session management
- Firebase cloud function onUpdate is triggered but…
- How can I hash a password in Java?
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- User authentication without back-end
- How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- How to display data from database into textbox, and…
- How can I setup Firebase hosting multisites with Nextjs
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- MongoDB - admin user not authorized
- Using Django time/date widgets in custom form
- Vue js vee validate password confirmation always false
- Best way to bind textfield to a model in ember
- Why am I getting a nil pointer error depending on…
- ORA-01008: not all variables bound. They are bound
- Angular 4 HttpClient Query Parameters
- Vue and axios make request and display result
- Getting Chrome to prompt to save password when using…
- Vuejs: Show error messages as popups
- login form component in React
- Tensorflow: how to save/restore a model?
- Polymer 1.0: Why error on demo of from official…
- Windows XP or later Windows: How can I run a batch…
- Blazor Can't Update UI
- ExecuteNonQuery: Connection property has not been…
- CSS Input with width: 100% goes outside parent's bound
- AngularJS ui-router login authentication
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Is it possible to send a variable number of…
- Assert that Fun was invoked
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Confirm password validation in Angular 6
- Start redis-server with config file
- Execute Insert command and return inserted Id in Sql
- CSS image resize percentage of itself?
- Vuejs TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Creating a very simple 1 username/password login in php
- Best practice multi language website
- Is there a way to pass optional parameters to a function?
- Encrypt Password in Configuration Files?
- Proper error handling with Svelte from API (Rails)
- Implement Firebase simpleLogin email & password…
- C++ Switch statement to assign struct values
- Using multiple IF statements in a batch file
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Spring Data JPA Update @Query not updating?
- Inserting into Oracle and retrieving the generated…
- How can I get browser to prompt to save password?
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Aurelia - Unable to access variables in my template
- Argparse: Required arguments listed under "optional…
- How to update Password with new password on Reset Password
- How do I pass named parameters with Invoke-Command?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- How to get a list of sub-folders and their files,…
- Best approach to real time http streaming to HTML5…
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load XXX No…
- How to create a laravel hashed password
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?