Posted By: Anonymous
How can I do the following in Python?
array = [0, 10, 20, 40] for (i = array.length() - 1; i >= 0; i--)
I need to have the elements of an array, but from the end to the beginning.
You can make use of the
reversed function for this as:
>>> array=[0,10,20,40] >>> for i in reversed(array): ... print(i)
reversed(...) does not return a list. You can get a reversed list using
Answered By: Anonymous
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Efficient Algorithm for Bit Reversal (from…
- How to sort an array in descending order in Ruby
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Vue order list view
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Vue.JS "TypeError: reverseMessage is not a function"
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Can one do a for each loop in java in reverse order?
- How do I print colored output to the terminal in Python?
- Reversing a linked list in Java, recursively
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- Reverse a number without converting it to string in C++
- What is the easiest way to remove the first…
- Java 8 stream reverse order
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Round number to nearest integer
- Polymer 1.0: Sorting iron-list
- Overriding Backbone.js comparator
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- How to avoid reverse engineering of an APK file?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How to animate the sorting of a list with Vue.js
- Register custom filters with vue.js
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- Reversing a String with Recursion in Java
- Right way to reverse a pandas DataFrame?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Ember.js passing parameters from views to controller…
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- Polymer 1.x: How to reverse order of records returned by
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How to update Python?
- Iterator invalidation rules
- How do I reverse the order of an array using v-for…
- Getting the closest string match
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- How do I use shell variables in an awk script?
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Text Progress Bar in the Console
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- What is the difference between re.search and re.match?
- Python: Sorting based on class attribute
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- python to arduino serial read & write
- Python: avoid new line with print command
- Traverse a list in reverse order in Python
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Multiple separate IF conditions in SQL Server
- Ember.JS - 'TypeError: internalModel.getRecord is…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Print a list of space-separated elements in Python 3
- What does denote in C#
- Install pip in docker
- Maximum XOR With an Element From Array | Leetcode
- C# Syntax - Split String into Array by Comma,…
- Copy a file in a sane, safe and efficient way
- List of ANSI color escape sequences
- Best way to reverse a string
- How to print without newline or space?
- How to distinguish mutating and pure functions in…
- How to reverse a singly linked list using only two pointers?
- Reversing a string in C
- How to create range in Swift?
- NextJS deploy to a specific URL path
- How to remove element from array in forEach loop?
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Callback functions in C++
- What are the complexity guarantees of the standard…
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- How to get the real and total length of char * (char array)?
- How do operator.itemgetter() and sort() work?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- How to compute precision, recall, accuracy and…
- How to scrape all the pages in the website
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How to reverse a model's output in ember?
- How to render web component in Polymer
- A comparison between using labels vs helper-and-main…
- angular ng-repeat in reverse
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- what is reverse() in Django
- How to get a reversed list view on a list in Java?
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- C++11 reverse range-based for-loop
- How can I return pivot table output in MySQL?
- What is Ember RunLoop and how does it work?
- Java SSLHandshakeException "no cipher suites in common"
- Start redis-server with config file
- How to reverse apply a stash?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- What does the CSS rule "clear: both" do?