Posted By: Anonymous
I connect to
mysql from my Linux shell. Every now and then I run a
SELECT query that is too big. It prints and prints and I already know this is not what I meant. I would like to stop the query.
Ctrl+C (a couple of times) kills
mysql completely and takes me back to shell, so I have to reconnect.
Is it possible to stop a query without killing
mysql>show processlist; mysql> kill "number from first col";
Answered By: Anonymous
- error LNK2005: ✘✘✘ already defined in…
- Perfomance issues with large number of elements in…
- How to install the Raspberry Pi cross compiler on my…
- How to detect if multiple keys are pressed at once…
- Error: Can't set headers after they are sent to the client
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How to integrate custom context menus in Mithril
- How to remove MySQL completely with config and…
- How to simulate signals (Ctrl+ and Ctrl+C) like in…
- Mithril - Re-sort array of child components after…
- Can Windows Containers be hosted on linux?
- How to kill all processes matching a name?
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- how to customize `show processlist` in mysql?
- How to kill all active and inactive oracle sessions for user
- How to Update score in Firebase Unity instead of…
- How to kill a running SELECT statement
- Display open transactions in MySQL
- Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- I want to each other reflected by calculating the…
- C threads corrupting each other
- error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through…
- How to reconnect a websocket connection after manual…
- Timeout a command in bash without unnecessary delay
- Start redis-server with config file
- From inside of a Docker container, how do I connect…
- Kafka-Elasticsearch Sink Connector not working
- Best way to select random rows PostgreSQL
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- SHOW PROCESSLIST in MySQL command: sleep
- How to connect to a docker container from outside…
- Can't stop rails server
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Adding generic event listener with specific callback
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How to get $HOME directory of different user in bash script?
- Android ADB stop application command like…
- What are the calling conventions for UNIX &…
- How to populate polymer-dropdown-menu on click of a button?
- Script to kill all connections to a database (More…
- Things possible in IntelliJ that aren't possible in Eclipse?
- Error: request entity too large
- How to find MySQL process list and to kill those processes?
- stop all instances of node.js server
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How to kill a process on a port on ubuntu
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- Problems with local variable scope. How to solve it?
- What is Ember RunLoop and how does it work?
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- How to kill zombie process
- How to permanently set $PATH on Linux/Unix?
- Vue: How can you tell whether the control key is…
- Virtual Memory Usage from Java under Linux, too much…
- What are the real-world strengths and weaknesses of…
- MQTT paho - no error when failed to publish message
- How to get the process ID to kill a nohup process?
- IIFE View Model seems to be undefined
- Get operating system info
- SecurityException: Permission denied (missing…
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- how to log in to mysql and query the database from…
- How to kill MySQL connections
- git lfs push to github failure on Ubuntu 18.04
- sql query to find priority jobs
- How to see full query from SHOW PROCESSLIST
- Get component in event handler like config functions do
- How can I put the current running linux process in…
- How to send control+c from a bash script?
- Kill a postgresql session/connection
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- Logging best practices
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- Howto: Clean a mysql InnoDB storage engine?
- Is quitting an application frowned upon?
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- Non-resolvable parent POM for Could not find…
- Login page redirect new page if sucess
- how to assign values to paper-items in a…
- Find CRLF in Notepad++
- What are the steps of running a Java Swing…
- How do I kill all the processes in Mysql "show processlist"?
- apache server reached MaxClients setting, consider…
- How do I use the nohup command without getting nohup.out?
- IOException: read failed, socket might closed -…
- What is the easiest way to remove the first…
- Backbone simple use drag and drop
- Dropping a connected user from an Oracle 10g database schema
- ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server…
- MySQL high CPU usage
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- Pandas create the new columns based on the distinct…
- Multiple context menu in a single qTableView pyqt5