Posted By: Anonymous
I use python to create my project settings setup, but I need help getting the command line arguments.
I tried this on the terminal:
$python myfile.py var1 var2 var3
In my Python file, I want to use all variables that are input.
import sys print(sys.argv)
More specifically, if you run
python example.py one two three:
>>> import sys >>> print(sys.argv) ['example.py', 'one', 'two', 'three']
Answered By: Anonymous
- Is CSS Turing complete?
- How would I access variables from one class to another?
- Attaching textarea by v-model to computed with other…
- I was expecting segmentation fault or some kind of…
- How to make Nuxt global object?
- How to change the integrated terminal in visual…
- Split (explode) pandas dataframe string entry to…
- MySQL: @variable vs. variable. What's the difference?
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- AHK How to pass variables to "Run" inside a function?
- ValueError from Function
- Python 3: UnboundLocalError: local variable…
- Using the && operator in an if statement
- data.table: recode several variables without having…
- How to remove last n characters from a string in Bash?
- sys.argv meaning in script
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- ng-options with simple array init
- Multiple returns from a function
- Setting a global PowerShell variable from a function…
- Aurelia bundling issue with virtual directory
- R, 3-way table, how to order
- Why am I getting a "401 Unauthorized" error in Maven?
- php: loop through json array
- R apply function with multiple parameters
- How do I use shell variables in an awk script?
- Read Numeric Data from a Text File in C++
- Attempting to adapt existing code that opens Excel…
- Format certain floating dataframe columns into…
- Python sys.argv lists and indexes
- Bash script shell input variables
- C++ Compare char array with string
- How to not show on the terminal my program
- How to use variables in SQL statement in Python?
- How do i download a zip with multiple types of files…
- Linux bash: Multiple variable assignment
- Makefile ifeq logical or
- Why isn't my mixed model loop working? (RStudio,…
- Pointer to incomplete class type is not allowed
- How to split one string into multiple variables in…
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Evaluate empty or null JSTL c tags
- Comparison sign as variable
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Custom property on File instance not cloned when…
- Remove specific commit
- Why the value of input file missing when I input the…
- Error setting alias in PowerShell to Java platform
- Nesting components with mithril.js
- How to import multiple csv files into querie…
- python and sys.argv
- Applescript doesn't have write permission to file
- Getting around the Max String size in a vba function?
- Created variable inside for loop can't be accessed…
- How to write a large buffer into a binary file in C++, fast?
- Trying to embed newline in a variable in bash
- counting the number of lines in a text file
- Looping Over Result Sets in MySQL
- how concatenate two variables in batch script?
- Passing optional console arguments to function in python
- Open terminal here in Mac OS finder
- Jenkins fails on empty grep result
- Proper way to concatenate variable strings
- Why does this Azure Resource Manager Template fail…
- How do I print colored output to the terminal in Python?
- OOP can't get value from a class
- How do I get the path of the current executed file…
- Vue.js exclude settings file from being bundled
- Regarding 'main(int argc, char *argv)'
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Call Python script from bash with argument
- Understanding bitbake default task
- Why is my loop stopping at the first argument (char…
- Python - IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
- Convert python script to airflow dag
- How can you find and replace text in a file using…
- How to read numbers separated by space using scanf
- How to import classes defined in __init__.py
- Pass a variable to a PHP script running from the…
- Cannot create Maven Project in eclipse
- Simultaneously merge multiple data.frames in a list
- ImproperlyConfigured: You must either define the…
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- comparing two strings in ruby
- How to run python script with elevated privilege on windows
- jmxterm: "Unable to create a system terminal" inside…
- XML/KML - How to test if a polygon 'touches' another…
- Using Mysql in the command line in osx - command not found?
- Tensorflow: how to save/restore a model?
- npm install error in vue
- Three.js: Cannot display mesh created with texture array
- Python, print all floats to 2 decimal places in output
- How can I save application settings in a Windows…
- Reading from file using read() function
- Behavior of program changing based on the order of…
- Delayed "let" in SICP
- How to build an android library with Android Studio…
- PHP, getting variable from another php-file