Posted By: Anonymous
I came across this example in the Matplotlib website. I was wondering if it was possible to increase the figure size.
I tried with
but it does nothing.
If you already have the figure object use:
But if you use the .subplots() command (as in the examples you’re showing) to create a new figure you can also use:
f, axs = plt.subplots(2,2,figsize=(15,15))
Answered By: Anonymous
- Setting Y limit of matplotlib range automatically
- Is there a function in python that can easily plot…
- Generating a PNG with matplotlib when DISPLAY is undefined
- Seaborn probability histplot - KDE normalization
- Setting Different Bar color in matplotlib Python
- Date ticks and rotation in matplotlib
- Matplotlib scatter plot legend
- Use a loop to plot n charts Python
- Scatter plot and Color mapping in Python
- error LNK2005: ✘✘✘ already defined in…
- Matplotlib flattens the first of two plots when I…
- plot a circle with pyplot
- Matplotlib 2 Subplots, 1 Colorbar
- Creating lowpass filter in SciPy - understanding…
- How to show two figures using matplotlib?
- Matplotlib - How to plot a high resolution graph?
- Matplotlib figure facecolor (background color)
- Matplotlib imshow: Color of NaN changes when change…
- Plotting a 3D array second by second without…
- Removing white space around a saved image in matplotlib
- How do I get multiple subplots in matplotlib?
- How to use colormap in subplots?
- Make the size of a heatmap bigger with seaborn
- Improve subplot size/spacing with many subplots in…
- How to set xlim and ylim for a subplot in matplotlib
- Named colors in matplotlib
- Plotting in a non-blocking way with Matplotlib
- _tkinter.TclError: no display name and no $DISPLAY…
- How to normalize probability distribution values in…
- Matplotlib (pyplot) savefig outputs blank image
- why is plotting with Matplotlib so slow?
- How to set x axis values in matplotlib python?
- warning about too many open figures
- Why do many examples use `fig, ax = plt.subplots()`…
- How can I set the 'backend' in matplotlib in Python?
- Plotting a fast Fourier transform in Python
- Draw a line between points in a 2D histogram
- Matplotlib - global legend and title aside subplots
- Tkinter GUI in for loop
- Python (seaborn): Specify dimensions of the pairgrid…
- How to put the legend out of the plot
- Specifying and saving a figure with exact size in pixels
- Change line width of lines in matplotlib pyplot legend
- Change grid interval and specify tick labels in Matplotlib
- matplotlib colorbar for scatter
- Generating matplotlib graphs without a running X server
- Set Colorbar Range in matplotlib
- Python xticks in subplots
- How to implement band-pass Butterworth filter with…
- Reduce left and right margins in matplotlib plot
- When to use cla(), clf() or close() for clearing a…
- How to remove gaps between subplots in matplotlib?
- Plotting images side by side using matplotlib
- Difference in histograms of a colored image using…
- Real time plotting in matplotlib from a numpy array
- Matplotlib color according to class labels
- How do I tell Matplotlib to create a second (new)…
- Peak-finding algorithm for Python/SciPy
- Plot a bar using matplotlib using a dictionary
- Python - how to label an additional axis / colorbar
- How to make IPython notebook matplotlib plot inline
- Customise my own colour palette and use in geopandas map
- Create 3D Plot (not surface, scatter), where colour…
- Possible to make labels appear when hovering over a…
- How can I set the aspect ratio in matplotlib?
- Gaussian fit for Python
- Changing the "tick frequency" on x or y axis in matplotlib?
- making matplotlib scatter plots from dataframes in…
- Colorplot of 2D array matplotlib
- How to get multiplier string of scientific notation…
- How do I set the figure title and axes labels font…
- Common xlabel/ylabel for matplotlib subplots
- Installation Issue with matplotlib Python
- plot different color for different categorical…
- The data points in the beeswarm plot produced using…
- Donut piechart in mplcanvas
- How to remove frame from matplotlib (pyplot.figure…
- matplotlib does not show my drawings although I call…
- Mixing horizontal and vertical ticks
- plotting confidence interval for linear regression…
- Why plt.imshow() doesn't display the image?
- TypeError: Invalid dimensions for image data when…
- How to plot vectors in python using matplotlib
- Seaborn/Matplotlib: Plot filtered data on a…
- matplotlib: colorbars and its text labels
- Python equivalent to 'hold on' in Matlab
- How to show matplotlib plots in python
- How to change the font size on a matplotlib plot
- Scatter plots in Pandas/Pyplot: How to plot by category
- pyplot scatter plot marker size
- Plotting y=times (as data) versus x=dates in…
- Adding a legend to PyPlot in Matplotlib in the…
- How to specify legend position in matplotlib in…
- Matplotlib: ValueError: x and y must have same first…
- How can I show figures separately in matplotlib?
- Matplotlib tight_layout() doesn't take into account…
- Why is my xlabel cut off in my matplotlib plot?
- Handling Events for Many Elements - optimalizing my solution
- matplotlib.pyplot set_xticks and set_xticklabels issue
- ImportError: No module named matplotlib.pyplot