Posted By: Anonymous
I basically want a python equivalent of this in C:
but in python I declare an array like:
a = 
and the problem is I want to assign random slots with values like:
a = 1
but I can’t do that with python, since the array is empty.
If by “array” you actually mean a Python list, you can use
a =  * 10
a = [None] * 10
Answered By: Anonymous
- Usage of __slots__?
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Callback functions in C++
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How to generate a random number in C++?
- How to encapsulate / wrap a VueJS component?
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- Matplotlib scatter plot legend
- Converting Oracle SQL Procedure into MySQL Stored Procedure
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Active tab issue on page load HTML
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Calculate the mean by group
- Auto-fit TextView for Android
- Cursor inside LOOP is jumping out too early
- How to have attribute inheritance for Vue component slots?
- How to pass a vector to a function?
- When is assembly faster than C?
- Drawing a simple line graph in Java
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Java Array, Finding Duplicates
- Random number generator only generating one random number
- Vuejs nested slots: how to pass slot to grandchild
- How do I generate a random integer between min and…
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- Knight's tour Problem - storing the valid moves then…
- How to get a random number in Ruby
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- Unresponsive hamburger icon in HTML
- Reset/remove CSS styles for element only
- Python, random.randint does not print out
- Cannot update nested dictionary properly
- Random string generation with upper case letters and digits
- Determining if slot content is null or empty
- Generate a random point within a circle (uniformly)
- How to wire up the outlets for a heavily nested…
- Vue - how to pass down slots inside wrapper component?
- Vue: root element content and content distribution slots
- Implementation of user defined array on stack and/or…
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- Undefined reference to 'vtable for ✘✘✘'
- How to declare a list of slots with dynamic names…
- Get a random boolean in python?
- Create random list of integers in Python
- Best way to select random rows PostgreSQL
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- Octave using 'for' statement to show two animations…
- Random String Generator Returning Same String
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- Convert JSON File which contains multiple dictionary…
- How to re-render a template using a cached property…
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Creating a custom counter in Spark based on…
- Undefined reference to symbol in hand-written ELF file
- Error: request entity too large
- How to Replace Multiple Characters in SQL?
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- Is it possible to print a variable's type in standard C++?
- How to create a fix size list in python?
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Head pointer not accessible when creating a method…
- Accessing a Shared File (UNC) From a Remote,…
- How to create a game over screen for a basic HTML/JS game?
- How to generate a random alpha-numeric string
- Trouble with qsort with key/value structs in a btree
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Baffling variadic templates exercise
- Randomize a List
- How to re-size polygon in jPanel?
- Sort an array in Java
- I have tried to implement mergesort and am unable to…
- not getting the desired result in ExecutorService
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- Nvidia CUDA Error: no kernel image is available for…
- Construct a manual legend for a complicated plot
- C++ error: expected class member or base class name…
- Why is processing a sorted array faster than…
- How to combine columns in pandas pivot table?
- how to send and receive data chunk by chunk in linux sockets
- How do I expand the output display to see more…
- How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- How do I use arrays in C++?
- Generate random numbers uniformly over an entire range
- C++ Switch statement to assign struct values
- How to access named slots inside svelte component?
- recyclerview opens wrong item after filtering list…
- Pointer-to-pointer dynamic two-dimensional array
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- String to byte array in php
- long long int vs. long int vs. int64_t in C++
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Tensorflow: how to save/restore a model?
- Polymer.js Web Component Tester Failing to Find…