Posted By: TheOtherScott
What is the simplest way to get the directory that a file is in? I’m using this to set a working directory.
string filename = @"C:MyDirectoryMyFile.bat";
In this example, I should get “C:MyDirectory”.
If you’ve definitely got an absolute path, use
If you might only get a relative name, use
FileInfo are both found in the namespace
Answered By: Jon Skeet
- How to generate JAXB classes from XSD?
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- How to parse the Manifest.mbdb file in an iOS 4.0…
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- How to add Typescript to a Nativescript-Vue project?
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Animating Elements in One by One
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- C# Get Directory Names
- Error: the entity type requires a primary key
- Flip first name and last name to last name first name
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Adobe XD to responsive html
- How to show title in hover - css / jquery
- How do I use namespaces with TypeScript external modules?
- The type or namespace name does not exist in the…
- Ubuntu apt-get unable to fetch packages
- How can I use multiple condition in v-if in VueJS?
- SQL Server Trigger on Specified Columns
- Vue js vuecli3 application does not work in ie11…
- Relative URLs in WordPress
- Backbone.js - How to use a custom model property in…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- System.IO.IOException: file used by another process
- useEffect Error: Minified React error #321 (GTM…
- Why my "title" bloc doesn't go to bottom?
- Check if a file exists or not in Windows PowerShell?
- Converting file into Base64String and back again
- How to get files in a relative path in C#
- Arduino error: does not name a type?
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- Set the filename for file download with use of Fetch()
- Best way to namespace multiple or suit of emberjs apps
- Comparing 2 lists of objects ignoring order
- Pass data to not-yet-loaded view in Aurelia
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- How do I solve this error, "error while trying to…
- Vue.js - How to implement Computed properties on…
- ComboBox.SelectedItem giving Null value
- Using PHP to upload file and add the path to MySQL database
- Call a PHP function after onClick HTML event
- Right way to unit test a component in EmberJS
- How to load aurelia-validation plugin in Karma test…
- Field 'browser' doesn't contain a valid alias configuration
- "The system cannot find the file specified"
- I want to create a SQLite database like in the…
- Backbone.js - proper model initialization
- create pascol voc xml from csv
- What is the list of valid @SuppressWarnings warning…
- In Aurelia computeds, when setting dependencies, how…
- Logging best practices
- How to find Control in TemplateField of GridView?
- GetFiles with multiple extensions
- Extracting Path from OpenFileDialog path/filename
- How to convert number to words in java
- org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve…
- PHP - Failed to open stream : No such file or directory
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- Select Tag Helper in ASP.NET Core MVC
- Best way to combine two or more byte arrays in C#
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- PHP recursive function not allowing page to load
- System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- where to store current user data locally in Flutter?
- Working with strings in C, strcat and the strange…
- File upload with ember-upload, how to fill request…
- How does Java resolve a relative path in new File()?
- Increasing size of semi circle using css
- 'equal' is not defined : Ember-qunit does not seem…
- Vuetify error message color is not showing
- Start redis-server with config file
- How can I send emails through SSL SMTP with the .NET…
- Playing HTML5 video on fullscreen in android webview
- Ember.js - CRUD scenarios - Specifying View from…
- There is already an object named in the database
- The type or namespace cannot be found (are you…
- How to fix 'Notice: Undefined index:' in PHP form action
- Split a String into an array in Swift?
- The type initializer for…
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- Converting from vb.net to c#, switch function not working
- TypeError: 'list' object is not callable in python
- How to find user first name letter
- Flask Download a File
- How to get the path of running java program
- How to download a ZipFile from a dotnet core webapi?
- Position Relative vs Absolute?
- What is and how to fix…
- How to fix browser-sync & socket.io conflict?
- "An exception occurred while processing your…
- How can I use a reportviewer control in an asp.net…
- String MinLength and MaxLength validation don't work…
- Reduce vs Collect method on Parallel Streams vs…
- center 3 items on 2 lines
- Login with facebook android sdk app crash API 4