Posted By: Anonymous
I’m trying to make some text bold using HTML, but I’m struggling to get it to work.
Here’s what I’m trying:
Some <bold>text</bold> that I want emboldened.
Could someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?
also, you can try with css
Answered By: Anonymous
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- insert tables in dataframe with years from 2000 to…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Pandas pivot_table: filter on aggregate function
- Trying to keep dropdown menus flush to the edge of…
- HTTP Status 500 - org.apache.jasper.JasperException:…
- Why is it that "No HTTP resource was found that…
- CSS @font-face not working with Firefox, but working…
- css padding is not working in outlook
- How to add multiple font files for the same font?
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Blazor Can't Update UI
- How to create a game over screen for a basic HTML/JS game?
- When I use '/js/app.js' on my Laravel view my…
- How do I use .woff fonts for my website?
- Specifying Style and Weight for Google Fonts
- Obtain most recent value for based on index in a…
- Dynamically inject shared styles in polymer element…
- “tag already exists in the remote" error after…
- Set font-weight using Bootstrap classes
- header location not working in my php code
- show all tags in git log
- Complete list of reasons why a css file might not be working
- How can I center all my contents in html?
- beginner with vue.js treeview
- Error in styles_base.xml file - android app - No…
- How to properly use slot inside of vue js web…
- Moving average in MYSQL without dates but grouped by…
- Pandas / Python - Compare numerically each row with…
- Show item only once in v-for loop
- Twitter Bootstrap Datepicker within modal window
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How to apply rolling t.test with pandas?
- Python Monthly Change Calculation (Pandas)
- TailwindCSS in Next.JS not rendering properly in Webkit
- VueJS masonry layout
- What is the JSF resource library for and how should…
- I have these 2 tonnage calculators. The first one is…
- paper-dropdown-menu selected text style
- Using a custom (ttf) font in CSS
- Centering in CSS Grid
- How to separate opening and closing tag by…
- Best way to extract messy HTML tables using BeautifulSoup
- Incorrect rendering of a component when using…
- What is git tag, How to create tags & How to…
- Create HTML with inline CSS(including color, font…
- How do I install a custom font on an HTML site
- Incorporate JQuery-file-upload to application
- How to create a value which can be repeatedly used…
- How to add fade animation for this tab
- How to build a dynamic CSS grid with Vue?
- What's the difference between including files with…
- How to render the append string to html using react hooks
- Inline elements shifting when made bold on hover
- VueJs Router doesn't render componenet
- Drop-down menu that opens up/upward with pure css
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- CSS Selector for
- VueJS: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined"
- My DIV elements go diagonal instead of horizontal
- How get consecutives weeks in a group in df python?
- CSS Font "Helvetica Neue"
- How to use Google Web Fonts in VueJS app?
- Load and execution sequence of a web page?
- Downloading jQuery UI CSS from Google's CDN
- Passing data and verifying api call
- How to convert Rows into Columns in Informix 12.10
- Polymer v1.0 iron-list distance calculation as each…
- How to add fonts to create-react-app based projects?
- Issue with Grep Perl Non-Greedy Scope RegEx Matching…
- React Multi-level push menu SCSS Back button not working
- Adding a UserCreationForm to html in Django
- Include an external css file in vuejs
- Margin-Top not working for span element?
- How to fix clipped text disappearing in Firefox?
- Dynamically change bootstrap progress bar value when…
- Make ABC Ordered List Items Have Bold Style
- CSS to make table 100% of max-width
- Customize Bootstrap checkboxes
- jQuery override default validation error message…
- How to apply a CSS class on hover to dynamically…
- Flexbox: center horizontally and vertically
- Why em instead of px?
- VueJS how to rerender a component
- CSS Input with width: 100% goes outside parent's bound
- JSP tricks to make templating easier?
- Bootstrap Carousel Full Screen
- how to toggle class for multiple elements in vue js
- how to access parent component scope from a child…
- Turn a number into star rating display using jQuery and CSS
- Polymer 1.x: Formatting
- showing record text with red color when click stop button
- Typeerror: n is undefined in underscore.min.js
- How to vertically align an image inside a div