Posted By: andyuk
For example, this regex
But how do I get it to match across multiple lines?
It depends on the language, but there should be a modifier that you can add to the regex pattern. In PHP it is:
The s at the end causes the dot to match all characters including newlines.
Answered By: Jeremy Ruten
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- FillMaxHeight, padding and wrapping content not…
- Safe truncate string contains color tag
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- Best practice multi language website
- ContentScale.FillWidth is not working Jetpack Compose
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- What encoding/code page is cmd.exe using?
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Is there a regular expression to detect a valid…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- In Python, how to check if a string only contains…
- Regular Expression to match every new line character…
- How can I kill a process by name instead of PID?
- Regular expression to check if password is "8…
- How do I resolve `The following packages have unmet…
- How to split a string in Java
- getting error while updating Composer
- Chaining Modifier based on certain conditions in…
- How to validate an email address using a regular expression?
- How to check if a string contains only digits in Java
- Execute a PHP script from another PHP script
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
- Regular expression to match a line that doesn't…
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- "Notice: Undefined variable", "Notice: Undefined…
- Random string generation with upper case letters and digits
- Why doesn't [01-12] range work as expected?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Incorporating vis.js into polymer-starter-kit version 1.2.3
- How do the PHP equality (== double equals) and…
- Python re.sub(): how to substitute all 'u' or 'U's…
- How to stretch a table over multiple pages
- Convert a PHP script into a stand-alone windows executable
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- Is there some way to test my grammar which refer to…
- Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- Regular expression for letters, numbers and - _
- No visible cause for "Unexpected token ILLEGAL"
- Regex matching in a Bash if statement
- How can I enable the MySQLi extension in PHP 7?
- Regular expression for floating point numbers
- How to get UTF-8 working in Java webapps?
- Match multiline text using regular expression
- PHP - Failed to open stream : No such file or directory
- Difference between w and b regular expression meta…
- How do you match strings in custom Instruments…
- UTF-8 all the way through
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- password validation regex java
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- What is the origin of foo and bar?
- Swift extract regex matches
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- The mysql extension is deprecated and will be…
- lexers vs parsers
- Split polyline by different lengths based on output
- Understanding constraints in agrep fuzzy matching in R
- Difference between / and /* in servlet mapping url pattern
- List tables in a PostgreSQL schema
- 3D Rotation of a camera using its own, new axes
- How do I extract data from JSON with PHP?
- PHP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context
- PHP7 : install ext-dom issue
- What is the regular expression to allow…
- What is the difference between re.search and re.match?
- Using the star sign in grep
- Java Regex Capturing Groups
- Htaccess: add/remove trailing slash from URL
- npm install error in vue
- What is the difference between single-quoted and…
- How to capture a word boundary in Swift NSRegularExpression?
- In C#, what is the difference between public,…
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- How to remove last n characters from a string in Bash?
- Failed to authenticate on SMTP server error using gmail
- Laravel: PDOException: could not find driver
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- What is the difference between a token and a lexeme?
- Regular expression to match any character being…
- Accessing last x characters of a string in Bash
- How to negate the whole regex?
- How to remove special characters from a string?
- the best way to make codeigniter website…
- Which regular expression operator means 'Don't'…
- Are PDO prepared statements sufficient to prevent…
- How to grep (search) committed code in the Git history