Posted By: Anonymous
After installing Windows 10, I am continuously getting the “server DNS address could not be found” error.
I will be able to use the Internet for 4-5 minutes, and after that for 20-25 min I will get the above error.
How do I resolve this issue?
There might be a problem with your DNS servers of the ISP. A computer by default uses the ISP’s DNS servers. You can manually configure your DNS servers. It is free and usually better than your ISP.
- Go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Centre
- Click on Change Adapter settings.
- Right click on your connection icon (Wireless Network Connection or Local Area Connection) and select properties.
- Select Internet protocol version 4.
- Click on “Use the following DNS
server address” and type either of the two DNS given below.
Google Public DNS
Preferred DNS server : 18.104.22.168 Alternate DNS server : 22.214.171.124
Preferred DNS server : 126.96.36.199 Alternate DNS server : 188.8.131.52