Posted By: Anonymous
This problem is killing me. How does one roundup a number UP in Python?
I tried round(number) but it round the number down. Example:
round(2.3) = 2.0 and not 3, what I would like
The I tried int(number + .5) but it round the number down again! Example:
int(2.3 + .5) = 2
Then I tried round(number + .5) but it won’t work in edge cases. Example:
WAIT! THIS WORKED!
The ceil (ceiling) function:
import math print(math.ceil(4.2))
Answered By: Anonymous
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- C++: Rounding up to the nearest multiple of a number
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Vue js vuecli3 application does not work in ie11…
- Python Key Error=0 - Can't find Dict error in code
- Round up value to nearest whole number in SQL UPDATE
- What does do?
- Java - Find shortest path between 2 points in a…
- How to round a floating point number up to a certain…
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How do I convert a float number to a whole number in…
- Round number to nearest integer
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Callback functions in C++
- How to round up value C# to the nearest integer?
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- Python: got an output image with unexpected grid lines
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Java Round up Any Number
- Determine if two rectangles overlap each other?
- Next JS build isn't building out every path
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How to round up integer division and have int result…
- Selenium. Unable to locate element from the html website
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- How to create a Carousel in NextJS?
- Polymer :: Unable to target elements inside…
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Calculating distance between two points, using…
- Image comparison - fast algorithm
- How do you round a floating point number in Perl?
- Function that works on vector of class objects in C++
- How to update on conflict postgres
- python to arduino serial read & write
- Why doesn't Python have a sign function?
- Import dependencies in ember-cli (e.g., import math.js)
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- For loop for HTMLCollection elements
- Asyncio.gather vs asyncio.wait
- How do you calculate log base 2 in Java for integers?
- Vue, TypeScript Can't Call Component Methods
- How to Round to the nearest whole number in C#
- WAVE file unexpected behaviour
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- Converting between color models
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- How to detect Safari, Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera browser?
- Google Maps Android API v2 - Interactive InfoWindow…
- How to calculate distance between two locations…
- round() for float in C++
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- How to scrape all the pages in the website
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Math.random() explanation
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- Item position in RecyclerView only changing when…
- How can I detect Internet Explorer (IE) and…
- Multithreading: waiting for a thread to finish so I…
- Limit file format when using ?
- Ember.js: rendering google chart in template (AKA…
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- HTML5 Canvas Resize (Downscale) Image High Quality?
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- add and update input value sequentially on click…
- Difference between wait() and sleep()
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- How can I print the report without the first in the list
- HTML Canvas Full Screen
- Fast ceiling of an integer division in C / C++
- Java adding objects according to ratios and population sizes
- Ember - Understanding Inverse Relationships
- Swift Error: Editor placeholder in source file
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How to re-size polygon in jPanel?
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- Interrupt an earlier timeout event in Simpy
- Why is "except: pass" a bad programming practice?
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- PyQT5: how to automatically align the widget in QGridLayout?
- Python, Username and Password with 3 attempts
- Correct way to convert size in bytes to KB, MB, GB…
- Polymer v1.0 iron-list distance calculation as each…
- How to update Python?
- How do I print colored output to the terminal in Python?
- How can I ask the Selenium-WebDriver to wait for few…
- Firebase cloud function onUpdate is triggered but…
- Converting double to integer in Java
- Printing Even and Odd using two Threads in Java
- Docker Compose wait for container X before starting Y
- Why must wait() always be in synchronized block
- Usage of __slots__?