Posted By: Anonymous
Suppose I have:
test = numpy.array([[1, 2], [3, 4], [5, 6]])
test[i] gets me ith line of the array (eg
[1, 2]). How can I access the ith column? (eg
[1, 3, 5]). Also, would this be an expensive operation?
>>> test[:,0] array([1, 3, 5])
>>> test[1,:] array([3, 4])
lets you access rows. This is covered in Section 1.4 (Indexing) of the NumPy reference. This is quick, at least in my experience. It’s certainly much quicker than accessing each element in a loop.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Centering in CSS Grid
- Pandas - Get first row value of a given column
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- numpy matrix vector multiplication
- What is the difference between Numpy's array() and…
- How does database indexing work?
- How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What are the differences between a multidimensional…
- UITableView with fixed section headers
- How to write a multidimensional array to a text file?
- How do I sum values in a column that match a given…
- How to fix Python Numpy/Pandas installation?
- Footer not staying at the bottom when scrolling
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Converting between datetime, Timestamp and datetime64
- python object() takes no parameters error
- How are iloc and loc different?
- How to insert data in only one type of Vector in…
- How to add items into a numpy array
- Vue, compare two arrays and check if results match
- Detect if a NumPy array contains at least one…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Initialising a multidimensional array in Java
- T-SQL How to create tables dynamically in stored procedures?
- How can I get the index from a JSON object with value?
- What is Ember RunLoop and how does it work?
- What is a "cache-friendly" code?
- How to concatenate cell values until it finds a…
- What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- What are the currently supported CSS selectors…
- Setting equal heights for div's with jQuery
- RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in…
- show and hide previous and next button jQuery
- Difference between numpy.array shape (R, 1) and (R,)
- How to calculate the sum of all columns of a 2D…
- why is "if x:" significantly faster than "if…
- Are 2 dimensional Lists possible in c#?
- HTML5 best practices; section/header/aside/article elements
- initialize a numpy array
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Why is “while ( !feof (file) )” always wrong?
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- Logging best practices
- How do I use arrays in C++?
- Converting numpy dtypes to native python types
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Numpy empty list type inference
- "Large data" workflows using pandas
- How can building a heap be O(n) time complexity?
- Vuetify data table slow for large number of objects
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- PHP add elements to multidimensional array with array_push
- I want to keep a long process running in the…
- Vuejs and Vue.set(), update an Key/Value array
- How do I limit the number of rows returned by an…
- Polymer, issue with binding array to paper slider value
- pandas unique values multiple columns
- awk solution to column-wise search for first…
- how to print greatest sum each rows in python?
- Emberjs 1.0-pre router can't find state for path and…
- 3 column layout HTML/CSS
- Pandas read_csv low_memory and dtype options
- numpy max vs amax vs maximum
- What makes the different performances between…
- How do I install SciPy on 64 bit Windows?
- How to turn on front flash light programmatically in…
- The difference between bracket [ ] and double…
- Slicing of a NumPy 2d array, or how do I extract an…
- How do I calculate r-squared using Python and Numpy?
- how to filter section wise row in tableview?
- vue enter transition not working properly
- If C is row-major order, why does ARM intrinsic code…
- Which one is faster numpy or pandas?
- SDL_SetRenderTarget() hangs for a while if multiple…
- CSS Grid Layout not working in IE11 even with prefixes
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- in_array() and multidimensional array
- Pandas / Python - Compare numerically each row with…
- Can't import Numpy in Python
- How can I upgrade NumPy?
- References with text in LaTeX
- Maximum XOR With an Element From Array | Leetcode
- Need help understanding this promise and handling the error
- fast c++ sign function
- Modifying a subset of rows in a pandas dataframe
- Update parent class in Vue.js
- Why is my variable unaltered after I modify it…
- Selecting a row of pandas series/dataframe by integer index
- Typeerror: n is undefined in underscore.min.js
- AddTransient, AddScoped and AddSingleton Services…
- Vue.js label for an input element inside loop
- 2D cross-platform game engine for Android and iOS?
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- How to deal with SettingWithCopyWarning in Pandas