Posted By: Anonymous
Is there a way to re-indent a block of code? I’m looking for something similar to Ctrl+Shift+F in Eclipse (Auto-Format/Indent).
To be clear,
- I already know how to format XML outside of Notepad++ (Eclipse works fine, as mentioned) so I don’t need a bunch of links to other XML-formatting tools.
- I’m specifically working with XML and HTML.
- Ideally, there’s a keybinding as convenient as the one in Eclipse, so I don’t have to break my workflow.
I already know about NppAutoIndent – it won’t work, as I’m working with XML, HTML and CSS.
Since I upgraded to 6.3.2, I use
- install XML Tools via the Plugin Admin (Plugins → Plugins Admin… Then search for "XML Tools", check its box and click the "Install" button).
- use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Shift+B (or
menu → Plugins → XML Tools → Pretty Print)
In older versions:
menu → TextFX → HTML Tidy → Tidy: Reindent XML.