Posted By: Ray Vega
If I have two dates (ex.
'9/26/2008'), what is the best way to get the number of days between these two dates?
If you have two date objects, you can just subtract them, which computes a
from datetime import date d0 = date(2008, 8, 18) d1 = date(2008, 9, 26) delta = d1 - d0 print(delta.days)
The relevant section of the docs:
See this answer for another example.
Answered By: Dana
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How to smoothly hide part of an element
- Understanding timedelta
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- FPS Projectile firing from the wrong place
- What is the standard way to add N seconds to…
- Centering in CSS Grid
- Converting between datetime, Timestamp and datetime64
- Usage of __slots__?
- Python speed testing - Time Difference - milliseconds
- Converting between color models
- Why doesn't python datetime give negative seconds…
- Statistical Calculus In Big Data Set Wrong Values
- What are the new features in C++17?
- Why my "title" bloc doesn't go to bottom?
- Convert a python UTC datetime to a local datetime…
- How do I convert datetime.timedelta to minutes,…
- How to update Python?
- get UTC timestamp in python with datetime
- Obtain most recent value for based on index in a…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Print all day-dates between two dates
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Keeping timezone when saving datetime in dataframe as csv
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- type object 'datetime.datetime' has no attribute 'datetime'
- Difference between System.DateTime.Now and…
- Adding days to a date in Python
- Implement LRU cache with using…
- ReferenceError: _ is not defined
- Days between two dates?
- Convert string into Date type on Python
- "import datetime" v.s. "from datetime import datetime"
- How to subtract a day from a date?
- Calculate relative time in C#
- Is there a quick way for checking whether a date…
- Install pip in docker
- Tkinter Duration Timerâ€”What method will allow this…
- Footer not staying at the bottom when scrolling
- Proper way to express switch statement with Vue data…
- Calculate business days
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- How to generate JAXB classes from XSD?
- Convert Year/Month/Day to Day of Year in Python
- python to arduino serial read & write
- Error creating bean with name
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How to calculate the time interval between two time strings
- How to Filter Data Array by Week Filter()
- python time + timedelta equivalent
- What is the JSF resource library for and how should…
- Python script to do something at the same time every day
- Why does vue.js not update the dom with datepicker…
- Subtracting Dates in Oracle - Number or Interval Datatype?
- Using timedelta and strftime on column converted to datetime
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Most recent previous business day in Python
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Converting seconds in date form Numpy Python
- First week of year considering the first day last year
- Python dataframe subtract datetime for each unique…
- How to increment datetime by custom months in python…
- Ball to Ball Collision - Detection and Handling
- how to get a date a week from now on in python?
- Jetpack Compose and Hilt Conflict
- UITableView with fixed section headers
- Creating an empty Pandas DataFrame, then filling it?
- How to get the difference between two values on a…
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- When I'm testing a web app by JUnit and Mockito I…
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
- How to make an unaware datetime timezone aware in python
- Using DateTime in a SqlParameter for Stored…
- How do I limit the number of digits from 6 to 4 in…
- Circle line-segment collision detection algorithm?
- Convert timedelta to total seconds
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- How to loop back to start of question in case of…
- Convert datetime to Unix timestamp and convert it…
- How to truncate milliseconds off of a .NET DateTime
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- How to use linear interpolation inside a GODOT
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Autowiring fails: Not an managed Type
- Return datetime object of previous month
- What does the "yield" keyword do?