Posted By: Anonymous
I have a text document that contains a bunch of URLs in this format:
URL = "sitehere.com"
What I’m looking to do is to run
curl -K myfile.txt, and get the output of the response Curl returns, into a file.
How can I do this?
curl -K myconfig.txt -o output.txt
Writes the first output received in the file you specify (overwrites if an old one exists).
curl -K myconfig.txt >> output.txt
Appends all output you receive to the specified file.
Note: The -K is optional.
Answered By: Anonymous
- npm install error in vue
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Start redis-server with config file
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- How to read AppSettings values from a .json file in…
- How to search for an element in a golang slice
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- Nothing was returned from render. This usually means…
- Read Numeric Data from a Text File in C++
- Attempting to adapt existing code that opens Excel…
- How to render content with multiple AJAX calls with Polymer?
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Why is my for...of loop returning empty array,…
- How to import multiple csv files into querie…
- insert tables in dataframe with years from 2000 to…
- querySelector not working in Shadow DOM in Polymer 2
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- How do I measure request and response times at once…
- Pandas pivot_table: filter on aggregate function
- How to upload a file in Django?
- Custom property on File instance not cloned when…
- Pointer to incomplete class type is not allowed
- Remove specific commit
- Error setting alias in PowerShell to Java platform
- How to submit Polymer forms to PHP and display response
- Functional style of Java 8's Optional.ifPresent and…
- Propagate all arguments in a bash shell script
- Why should Java 8's Optional not be used in arguments
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- How to write multiple line string using Bash with variables?
- What is the incentive for curl to release the…
- Applescript doesn't have write permission to file
- counting the number of lines in a text file
- How to Use Python to Iterate Through A Basic Website…
- How to write a large buffer into a binary file in C++, fast?
- Throw HttpResponseException or return…
- Jenkins fails on empty grep result
- curl -GET and -X GET
- SQL find sum of entries by date including previous date
- Django admin/ return 404
- Git status shows files as changed even though…
- Pass variable to function in jquery AJAX success callback
- How can you find and replace text in a file using…
- What is the maximum length of a URL in different browsers?
- How can I pass a wct test while rearranging children…
- Getting absolute URLs using ASP.NET Core
- How are zlib, gzip and zip related? What do they…
- Binance WebSocket Order Book - depths change every time
- Downloading multiple urls with threadpool
- HTTP Basic Authentication - what's the expected web…
- How can I visualize an API mashup in Postman?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Different ways of loading a file as an InputStream
- Displaying a webcam feed using OpenCV and Python
- How do we control web page caching, across all browsers?
- How can one pull the (private) data of one's own…
- OOP can't get value from a class
- Web API Put Request generates an Http 405 Method Not…
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- Add Allauth login_required decorator to…
- Editing specific line in text file in Python
- Allow only pdf, doc, docx format for file upload?
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- dplyr mutate with conditional values
- Check synchronously if file/directory exists in Node.js
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- Edge does not show div with Aurelia bindings which I…
- How do I get the Back Button to work with an…
- Why doesnt my table sort my div variable in numerical order?
- Using one iron-ajax element for multiple requests
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Why am I getting a "401 Unauthorized" error in Maven?
- How to download and save an image in Android
- Remove URL parameters without refreshing page
- No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present…
- What is a blob URL and why it is used?
- String.Format for Hex
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- Getting a problem in django url when I am at url…
- Syntax error: right syntax to use near ' ' when…
- What is a NoReverseMatch error, and how do I fix it?
- How do i arrange images inside a div?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- Using Java 8's Optional with Stream::flatMap
- What does an exclamation mark mean in the Swift language?
- Simple UDP example to send and receive data from same socket
- How to use html template with vue.js
- How to compare files from two different branches?
- Best practice multi language website