Posted By: Anonymous
I have problem in changing a string into uppercase with Python. In my research, I got
string.ascii_uppercase but it doesn’t work.
The following code:
>>s = 'sdsd' >>s.ascii_uppercase
Gives this error message:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "<console>", line 1, in <module> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'ascii_uppercase'
My question is: how can I convert a string into uppercase in Python?
>>> s = 'sdsd' >>> s.upper() 'SDSD'
See String Methods.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Usage of __slots__?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- Random string generation with upper case letters and digits
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How to catch and print the full exception traceback…
- render function or template not defined in…
- Reversing a string in C
- How does String substring work in Swift
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Selenium using Python - Geckodriver executable needs…
- How to convert number to words in java
- how to toggle class for multiple elements in vue js
- How to use Rust nom to write a parser for this kind…
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- TypeError: 'str' object is not callable (Python)
- pip install mysql-python fails with…
- Python Math - TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not…
- Polymer - databinding within window.addEventListener…
- error LNK2005: xxx already defined in…
- Image.open() cannot identify image file - Python?
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- Change column type in pandas
- AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'append'
- Why am I getting AttributeError: Object has no attribute
- How to save traceback / sys.exc_info() values in a variable?
- Python: importing a sub‑package or sub‑module
- Build Polymer App with multiple elements using one…
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Smart way to truncate long strings
- Python: AttributeError: '_io.TextIOWrapper' object…
- Importing Pandas gives error AttributeError: module…
- How can you force the UI to update in the middle of…
- Is there a built-in function to print all the…
- Using StringWriter for XML Serialization
- useEffect Error: Minified React error #321 (GTM…
- What is and how to fix…
- TypeError: 'list' object is not callable in python
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- How to remove the last character from a string?
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- polymer paper-scroll-header-panel doesn't display
- Pandas: How to remove numbers and special characters…
- How do I trim leading/trailing whitespace in a standard way?
- Generating a PNG with matplotlib when DISPLAY is undefined
- selenium - chromedriver executable needs to be in PATH
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Vue Js how to use in mixins in single file template?
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- Why are Python's 'private' methods not actually private?
- How do you use String.substringWithRange? (or, how…
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Convert Python ElementTree to string
- java.util.NoSuchElementException: No line found
- How to solve Internal Server Error in Next.Js?
- Pip - Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create…
- Python 3 TypeError: must be str, not bytes with…
- Understanding PrimeFaces process/update and JSF…
- Are nested try/except blocks in Python a good…
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- How does the @property decorator work in Python?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a…
- Most efficient way to remove special characters from string
- Print current call stack from a method in Python code
- What's the canonical way to check for type in Python?
- Webpack command throws error: Cannot find module 'webpack'
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Get webpage contents with Python?
- How to resolve "Could not find schema information…
- Apply function to each element of a list
- How to add Typescript to a Nativescript-Vue project?
- String is immutable. What exactly is the meaning?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Upload and read CSV file in google app engine
- Checking letter case (Upper/Lower) within a string in Java
- Dynamically changing url in Backbone
- Replace multiple strings with multiple other strings
- converting json to string in python
- Byte Array to Hex String
- How do I run all Python unit tests in a directory?
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Command not found error in Bash variable assignment
- How to make an unaware datetime timezone aware in python
- VUE Error when run test unit
- Installing MySQL-python
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How to update Python?
- Python 3 ImportError: No module named 'ConfigParser'
- Python - AttributeError: 'numpy.ndarray' object has…