Posted By: Anonymous
Is there a simpler way to concatenate string items in a list into a single string? Can I use the
E.g. this is the input
['this','is','a','sentence'] and this is the desired output
sentence = ['this','is','a','sentence'] sent_str = "" for i in sentence: sent_str += str(i) + "-" sent_str = sent_str[:-1] print sent_str
>>> sentence = ['this', 'is', 'a', 'sentence'] >>> '-'.join(sentence) 'this-is-a-sentence' >>> ' '.join(sentence) 'this is a sentence'
Answered By: Anonymous
- Is CSS Turing complete?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- Round number to nearest integer
- SQL JOIN and different types of JOINs
- Can't understand the difference between declaring a…
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- How to use Rust nom to write a parser for this kind…
- I don't know why this python code for replacing all…
- Reversing a string in C
- Why the value of input file missing when I input the…
- Import Python Script Into Another?
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- pandas DataFrame not merging but not giving an error
- How to scrape all the pages in the website
- How to concatenate two layers in keras?
- Python Math - TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not…
- Python, Username and Password with 3 attempts
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How does String substring work in Swift
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Using scanner.nextLine()
- How to keep on calling from a infinite list
- How to implement a basic iterative pushdown…
- Concatenate two NumPy arrays vertically
- how to print greatest sum each rows in python?
- Verilog: How to instantiate a module
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- What is and how to fix…
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- Text Progress Bar in the Console
- TypeError: 'str' object is not callable (Python)
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "str") to list
- How can I print the report without the first in the list
- Polymer focus() has to be wrapped in setTimeout() to work?
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- Smart way to truncate long strings
- How do I trim leading/trailing whitespace in a standard way?
- Why in some case the selected of the iron-page doesn't work?
- What's the best way to set variables only if they…
- How do I use shell variables in an awk script?
- VueJS: Why Trigger 'Input' Event Within 'Input'…
- python to arduino serial read & write
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- Concatenating two one-dimensional NumPy arrays
- How can I return pivot table output in MySQL?
- Selenium. Unable to locate element from the html website
- Bad operand type for unary +: 'str'
- How do I print colored output to the terminal in Python?
- Print a list of space-separated elements in Python 3
- Failed to execute 'btoa' on 'Window': The string to…
- How do I concatenate strings?
- jquery to loop through table rows and cells, where…
- C++ undefined reference to defined function
- Check if certain value is contained in a dataframe…
- Vue Js how to use in mixins in single file template?
- Polymer 1.0: Sorting iron-list
- How can i jump to another def from a def
- time convert to miliseconds bug
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Byte Array to Hex String
- java.util.NoSuchElementException: No line found
- INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- How to remove the last character from a string?
- detect dynamically checkboxes/polymer elements…
- Polymer Paper-Input not working or rendering
- VBA script to concatenate a cell value based on two columns
- Python: TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and…
- Why use double indirection? or Why use pointers to pointers?
- How do I concatenate const/literal strings in C?
- TypeError: Can't convert 'int' object to str implicitly
- How to selectively assign from one Partial to…
- How do you set the font-size of the placeholder in…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Tensorflow: how to save/restore a model?
- How do you use String.substringWithRange? (or, how…
- How to sum up the value inside the loop?
- How to read until end of file (EOF) using…
- Replace multiple strings with multiple other strings
- Remove all whitespace in a string
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- How to change the color of vaadin-select-text-field…
- How to compute precision, recall, accuracy and…
- Keras input explanation: input_shape, units,…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- I wrote a simple python game but functions in that…
- String replace method is not replacing characters
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- How can I read an input string of unknown length?
- Set a default value for paper-input-container with…
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags