Posted By: Anonymous
Converting a C++
string to a char array is pretty straightorward using the
c_str function of string and then doing
strcpy. However, how to do the opposite?
I have a char array like:
char arr[ ] = "This is a test"; to be converted back to:
string str = "This is a test.
string class has a constructor that takes a NULL-terminated C-string:
char arr[ ] = "This is a test"; string str(arr); // You can also assign directly to a string. str = "This is another string"; // or str = arr;
Answered By: Anonymous
- Head pointer not accessible when creating a method…
- stringstream, string, and char* conversion confusion
- error: strcpy was not declared in this scope
- Why does this core dumped error happen in my class?…
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- std::string to char*
- String.Format alternative in C++
- I have tried to implement mergesort and am unable to…
- What is use of c_str function In c++
- C threads corrupting each other
- Why should you use strncpy instead of strcpy?
- How to convert string to char array in C++?
- How to convert number to words in java
- LNK2019 sÃmbolo externo public: bool __thiscall â€¦…
- no match for ‘operator
- Change column type in pandas
- average of 2 neighbouring elements in array python
- Why my pointer becomes dangling pointer in c++?
- update file based on a key in C
- invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char*'
- Function works perfectly but changes value after return
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Move an array element from one array position to another
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Does C have a string type?
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- Can't understand the difference between declaring a…
- C: Array of memory addresses?
- Find a pair of elements from an array whose sum…
- Why does this selection sort code shows different…
- is there a function in lodash to replace matched item
- Create a directory if it doesn't exist
- What is The Rule of Three?
- Getting weird compilation error in defining a…
- Value of const char* returns empty after construction
- How do you convert CString and std::string…
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- Simple bubble sort c#
- Reversing a string in C
- Qt program with OpenGL + GLSL integration crashes…
- Element count of an array in C++
- Java Enum Methods - return opposite direction enum
- Will this code be considered bubble or selection sort?
- Fastest way to add an Item to an Array
- What's wrong with 'template int compare(char p1 [N],…
- How does Ruby Enumerators chaining work exactly?
- How to convert string array to const char **?
- How to get length of a string using strlen function
- How to correctly assign a new string value?
- Is there an opposite to display:none?
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- Fastest way to check if a file exist using standard…
- How to find BMI Index Values and Weight status in C#?
- Query registry values
- Is gcc's __attribute__((packed)) / #pragma pack unsafe?
- Working with strings in C, strcat and the strange…
- How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- How to add a new row to an empty numpy array
- warning: incompatible implicit declaration of…
- How to append something to an array?
- How does String substring work in Swift
- How do I concatenate const/literal strings in C?
- Getting the closest string match
- Signed to unsigned conversion in C - is it always safe?
- Handling array returned by c program in nodeJs server
- Merge sort algorithm in ANSI C
- Return Index of an Element in an Array Excel VBA
- How to submit a form using PhantomJS
- How to get the real and total length of char * (char array)?
- Can someone explain how to append an element to an…
- get one item from an array of name,value JSON
- Check if a string is a valid date using DateTime.TryParse
- How can I convert to date format (DD MMM YYYY) in…
- How can I quantify difference between two images?
- T-SQL: Opposite to string concatenation - how to…
- How to write std::string to file?
- delete item in array of struct that has char array…
- Error: invalid operands of types ‘const char ’…
- Convert Multiple Excel Sheet Ranges as PDF VBA
- How to append to array in C
- Finding time complexity of a simple function
- How to find memory leak in a C++ code/project?
- Char array in a struct - incompatible assignment?
- Iterate over parameter pack of types
- C++ string to double conversion
- printf with std::string?
- Quickest way to convert a base 10 number to any base…
- Firebase Security Rules Block Writing to Firebase
- Are vectors passed to functions by value or by…
- Could std::vector::iterator implement its deref…
- C++17 conditional (ternary) operator inconsistency…
- Split string in C every white space
- Why am I getting an error while concatenating 2 strings?
- Why would this memory leak occur
- Two dimensional array in python
- C++ Need help sorting a 2D string array
- Write char to struct in C
- CS50, substitution, check50 fails in duplicate tests…