Posted By: Anonymous
How do you convert a string into a list?
Say the string is like
text = "a,b,c". After the conversion,
text == ['a', 'b', 'c'] and hopefully
text == 'a',
text == 'b'?
>>> text = 'a,b,c' >>> text = text.split(',') >>> text [ 'a', 'b', 'c' ]
Alternatively, you can use
eval() if you trust the string to be safe:
>>> text = 'a,b,c' >>> text = eval('[' + text + ']')
Answered By: Anonymous
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How to find Control in TemplateField of GridView?
- polymer 1.0 event firing among nested components
- Safe Area of Xcode 9
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- How to update Python?
- Argparse will not recognize arguments
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- Do you (really) write exception safe code?
- Received fatal alert: handshake_failure through…
- I'm trying to use a stored procedure or function…
- Install pip in docker
- Passing a varchar full of comma delimited values to…
- How to interpret this stack frame in my control stack?
- Error with huge list of AD groups. Not giving output
- no match for ‘operator
- How does the "this" keyword work?
- Math operations from string
- How to install trusted CA certificate on Android device?
- Using Apache httpclient for https
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Polymer 1.0: Sorting iron-list
- Programmatically Lighten or Darken a hex color (or…
- Usage of __slots__?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Using python's eval() vs. ast.literal_eval()?
- How to convert number to words in java
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- bind data to vue model dynamically in component
- "Keep Me Logged In" - the best approach
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- Calculating score on a quiz test using asp.net C#…
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- How to split a string in Java
- Change column type in pandas
- Comma separated results in SQL
- Signed to unsigned conversion in C - is it always safe?
- Polymer data-binding: how to access data in nested template?
- DeprecationWarning: Tapable.plugin is deprecated.…
- How to split a string in Haskell?
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- PyMC3 Minibatch ADVI
- How to add Certificate Authority file in CentOS 7
- How can I configure Storybook.js Webpack to work…
- Integrating Discogs disconnect node module in…
- Passing address of a variable by reference in C++
- Webpack error since new version of Angular
- Polymer 1.x: Observers
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- React: how to update state.item in state using setState?
- Is the term "format specifier" a synonym for term…
- eval command in Bash and its typical uses
- Split cell value that based on a delimiter and…
- Centering in CSS Grid
- How do you split and unsplit a window/view in Eclipse IDE?
- Android ListView not refreshing after notifyDataSetChanged
- Angular.js: How does $eval work and why is it…
- Max function using divide and conquer approach is…
- Scanner vs. StringTokenizer vs. String.Split
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- Google Sheets Script Array Length Returning Null
- Using CTE in Oracle SQL (ORA-00923: FROM keyword not…
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- Iron-data-table fails to populate data from databinding
- `eval` declaration instantiation when calling…
- error: strcpy was not declared in this scope
- Vue.js cannot access to nested properties of data object
- Excel JSON VBA Parsing - Determining if an array is empty
- Unable to find valid certification path to requested…
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- Polymer 1.x: Pre-load element attributes
- VBA - How to remove value from string delimited with…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Observe property on an array of objects for any changes
- Writing a dict to txt file and reading it back?
- Select Tag Helper in ASP.NET Core MVC
- Trust Store vs Key Store - creating with keytool
- Import CSV file into SQL Server
- PreparedStatement IN clause alternatives?
- Why Slime's debugger is not evaluating this specific…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- How does Content Security Policy (CSP) work?
- Issue in loading ember app as child application in…
- ANTLR: Is there a simple example?
- Vuejs - Cannot read property '_withTask' of undefined
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- How to remove all ListBox items?
- object is not extensible error in vuejs
- Java String split removed empty values
- Why won't .split() function work with vue.js 2?
- How to print a number with commas as thousands…
- How to convert an integer to a string in any base?