Posted By: Anonymous
I have no experience with any image processing/editing tools. I am doing a project which requires me to convert the images(small icon) with background colour(red/blue/white) to transparent for the website.
The goal is to transform the red background to transparent.
- What image editing tool(s) should I consider?
- How to filter that background colour and make it transparent?
I would recommend this (just found via search):
- Browse for image to upload OR enter URL of the file (below the image)
- Edit menu/Transparent (last one)
- Click on the red area
- Behold 🙂 below is your image, it’s just white triangle with transparency…
[dragging the image around in your browser for visibility,
the gray background and the border is not part of the image]
- File menu/Save Image
GIF/PNG/ICO image file formats support transparency, JPG doesn’t!