Posted By: Anonymous
I am developing an application where user has to write some information. For this purpose I need a
UITextField which is multi-line (in general
UITextField is a single line).
As I’m Googling I find a answer of using
UITextView instead of
UITextfield for this purpose.
UITextField is specifically one-line only.
Your Google search is correct, you need to use
UITextView instead of
UITextField for display and editing of multiline text.
In Interface Builder, add a
UITextView where you want it and select the “editable” box. It will be multiline by default.
Answered By: Anonymous
- why generic type information lost after second invocation?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Form field border-radius is not working only on the…
- Active tab issue on page load HTML
- Navbar not filling width of page when reduced to mobile view
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- How to lose margin/padding in UITextView?
- Add placeholder text inside UITextView in Swift?
- Rails wrong number of arguments error when…
- Why is Ember throwing "Uncaught Error: Assertion…
- How can I use/create dynamic template to compile…
- Builder pattern without inner class
- How do I switch two players in tic-tac-toe game in Python?
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Set cursor position on contentEditable
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Editable 'Select' element
- How can I require at least one checkbox be checked…
- Search code inside a Github project
- CSS Input with width: 100% goes outside parent's bound
- ember: understand errors
- Logging best practices
- How to dynamically add and remove views with Ember.js
- UICollectionView Self Sizing Cells with Auto Layout
- What exactly classNameBindings is doing?
- Clearing a polyline on a Polymer Google Map
- Compiler error: "class, interface, or enum expected"
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- insert tables in dataframe with years from 2000 to…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Why is Google Firebase not recommended by Google -…
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- Google Forms file upload complete example
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Select Tag Helper in ASP.NET Core MVC
- How do I create a search box like on…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- CSS animation as a Google Map Marker (Polymer 1.0)?
- Placeholder in UITextView
- Polymer: Data binding breaking with on-tap handler…
- Set the maximum character length of a UITextField
- SQL find sum of entries by date including previous date
- Trouble with boxes appearing/hiding based on selection
- NotificationCompat.Builder deprecated in Android O
- Creating a SearchView that looks like the material…
- Backbone/Underscore: How to get index of a model…
- Pandas pivot_table: filter on aggregate function
- How do I use namespaces with TypeScript external modules?
- Add prefix to all img src in a array
- Aurelia passing data into bindable value of template
- How to declare global variables in Android?
- What is an application binary interface (ABI)?
- Item position in RecyclerView only changing when…
- How to style UITextview to like Rounded Rect text field?
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- How to create a drop shadow only on one side of an element?
- How do I make a contentEditable on doubleclick using Svelte?
- How can I pass a wct test while rearranging children…
- Executing java command on ENTRYPOINT of Dockerfile…
- How do I expand the output display to see more…
- Flutter - Cubit - loaded state - managing…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- How to pass ArrayList of Objects from one to another…
- Interface vs Abstract Class (general OO)
- ConstraintLayout - center and constraint
- How to find out client ID of component for ajax…
- Multiple get methods in a .Net WebApi OData Controller
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Using Address Instead Of Longitude And Latitude With…
- How to keep disappearing Flutter Bottom Navigation…
- Start redis-server with config file
- .Net How to create a Google Spreadsheet in Google Drive?
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- Use URI builder in Android or create URL with variables
- Best way to sort through components Vue JS
- Ember 2, filter relationship models (hasMany,…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Pass array and/or object data between Polymer elements
- How to set zoom level in google map
- How to create Credential from service account key file?
- The 'compilation' argument must be an instance of…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Accessing and filtering child components defined in…
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- How to change the color of vaadin-select-text-field…
- Google analytics (via tag manager) loses track of…
- How to handle Vue 2 memory usage for large data (~50…
- Google Maps: Set Center, Set Center Point and Set…
- After a little scroll, the sticky navbar just is not…
- Accessing query values in Next.js
- NullpointerException error while working with…
- How to render web component in Polymer
- Set the maximum character length of a UITextField in Swift
- How should a model be structured in MVC?
- Android: How to create a Dialog without a title?
- Centering in CSS Grid
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?