Posted By: Anonymous
I’d like to search for an upper case word, for example COPYRIGHT in a file. I tried performing a search like:
/copyright/i # Doesn't work
but it doesn’t work. I know that in Perl, if I give the
i flag into a regex it will turn the regex into a case-insensitive regex. It seems that Vim has its own way to indicate a case-insensitive regex.
You can use the
c escape sequence anywhere in the pattern. For example:
/copyrightc or even
To do the inverse (case sensitive matching), use
C (capital C) instead.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all…
- Possible to use a let within an if/cond?
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: states.filter is…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How do I install a plugin for vim?
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- Unable to see color in vim after upgrade
- without template, need to render not return json
- How to set width of mat-table column in angular?
- How do you round a floating point number in Perl?
- TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
- How to generate a random number in C++?
- Getting the closest string match
- How to capture a word boundary in Swift NSRegularExpression?
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- Ember - Understanding Inverse Relationships
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Multiple word search using trie in dart
- What is the difference between MacVim and regular Vim?
- Install pip in docker
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Why does this regular expression not work in Vim…
- What is Common Gateway Interface (CGI)?
- What causes this bug and how can I fix it?
- How to resolve "Could not find schema information…
- Creating an dynamic array, but getting segmentation…
- Do copyright dates need to be updated?
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- Filling a calendar using Arrayformula or LOOKUP
- Quickly getting to YYYY-mm-dd HH:MM:SS in Perl
- Smart way to truncate long strings
- Most efficient way to increment a Map value in Java
- Remove a fixed prefix/suffix from a string in Bash
- Excel function to return a nested SEQUENCE within COMBIN()
- How do I get the full path to a Perl script that is…
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main…
- How to fix a locale setting warning from Perl
- Remove sensitive files and their commits from Git history
- How to check if a string contains only digits in Java
- How do I enter a multi-line comment in Perl?
- java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
- How to get the part of a file after the first line…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- why superscript not displaying in pdf from…
- Wait until flag=true
- Escape a string in SQL Server so that it is safe to…
- Understanding how a sequence works
- Named regular expression group "(?Pregexp)": what…
- How to check if matching text is found in a string in Lua?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to retrieve the current value of an oracle…
- How can I enable Vim syntax highlighting for…
- SQL: capitalize first letter only
- What is a NoReverseMatch error, and how do I fix it?
- Ember self-reference and polymorphism
- How do I convert Word files to PDF programmatically?
- How to find list of possible words from a letter…
- bootstrap 4 row height
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- How to grep Git commit diffs or contents for a certain word?
- When are you supposed to use escape instead of…
- Symfony 2, Twig: how not to escape field value (used…
- Vim auto-indenting xml strangely
- OpenCV Object detection with Feature Detection and…
- Bootstrap 4 card-deck with number of columns based…
- Function that creates acronyms from strings
- How to make vim paste from (and copy to) system's clipboard?
- Difference between / and /* in servlet mapping url pattern
- How do I italicize a queried word in a string React
- Vue.js - trying to write a computed to return a…
- Highlight a word with jQuery
- Changing CSS variable based on the parent class ||…
- How to write the Fibonacci Sequence?
- Form field border-radius is not working only on the…
- How to copy files inside a local virtual machine or…
- How do I install PIL/Pillow for Python 3.6?
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- How to extract string following a pattern with grep,…
- Why is Future[Set[Unit]] not accepted as Future[Unit]?
- How to convert lower case to upper case and vice…
- How do I get the name of the currently-running Perl script?
- Flashing a GUI button using Perl & Ttk on a Mac
- What's the difference between Perl's backticks,…
- What can i do when consecutive s's checker is broken
- Windows recursive grep command-line
- what is the use of annotations @Id and…
- Excel VBA - Get Word doc opened in one of many Word…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Image comparison - fast algorithm
- removing string array words from a txt file
- In this tic tac toe game, why the last move of last…
- JSON character encoding - is UTF-8 well-supported by…
- Flex: REJECT rejects one character at a time?