Posted By: Anonymous
What command or short key can I use to exit the PostgreSQL command line utility
q and then press
ENTER to quit
As of PostgreSQL 11, the keywords “
quit” and “
exit” in the PostgreSQL command-line interface have been included to help make it easier to leave the command-line tool.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Couldn't connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017
- How do I include certain conditions in SQL Count
- Create new dataframe column with numbered time windows
- Sorting a 2D string array in c
- How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- Convert Daily Data into Weekly Data and summarize…
- R: How can I create rows based on the values of other rows?
- R- Calculate rolling mean from values match a column…
- Homebrew install specific version of formula?
- Dodged bar plot in R based on to columns with count…
- Genymotion, "Unable to load VirtualBox engine." on…
- Simulate CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS for PostgreSQL?
- "[notice] child pid ✘✘✘X exit signal Segmentation…
- postgresql port confusion 5433 or 5432?
- Mongod complains that there is no /data/db folder
- Postgres could not connect to server
- How to get nested JSON data in vue.js
- Failed to configure a DataSource: 'url' attribute is…
- Compiler error: "class, interface, or enum expected"
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Completely uninstall PostgreSQL 9.0.4 from Mac OSX Lion?
- @viewChild not working - cannot read property…
- How to create a box plot for a grouped data
- How do I exit the Vim editor?
- Oracle listener not running and won't start
- psql: command not found Mac
- UnboundLocalError: local variable 'event' referenced…
- filter objects based on values and arrays as values js
- How to get an input after a with open?
- How to thoroughly purge and reinstall postgresql on ubuntu?
- PostgreSQL psql terminal command
- How to detect if multiple keys are pressed at once…
- psql: FATAL: database "" does not exist
- Pass data object from parent to child component
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- How can I start PostgreSQL server on Mac OS X?
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- Can not connect to local PostgreSQL
- Postgres password authentication fails
- How to get the system uptime in Windows?
- vue.js keyup, keydown events one character behind
- MongoDB aggregation pipeline: counting occurrences…
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Psql could not connect to server: No such file or…
- PostgreSQL Crosstab Query
- How to end C++ code
- Angular - Can't make ng-repeat orderBy work
- Run a PostgreSQL .sql file using command line arguments
- How to UPSERT (MERGE, INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE…
- Using psql to connect to PostgreSQL in SSL mode
- Any quick way of updating a column based on timestamp
- Pandas conditional counting by date
- How do I close a tkinter window?
- Python dataframe converting time date 'SylmiSeb'…
- How do I login and authenticate to Postgresql after…
- Peak signal detection in realtime timeseries data
- Mobile Safari "swallowing" events in Backbone.js app
- How to move the player across a one background image?
- "Press Any Key to Continue" function in C
- AJAX Post is sending only partial rows PHP
- How to check for interval overlap for grouped item…
- psql: FATAL: role "postgres" does not exist
- Vue computed property not updating as expected
- Correct way to quit a Qt program?
- Trouble with qsort with key/value structs in a btree
- vue enter transition not working properly
- Save PL/pgSQL output from PostgreSQL to a CSV file
- An Authentication object was not found in the…
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- Conditional aggregation based on groups in a data frame R
- Postgresql: password authentication failed for user…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- When dealing with Localizable.stringsdict, why…
- NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key must be present…
- Drawing a rectangle on mouse position in Python using pygame
- JS, converting Array with similar values to dict
- How do you sign a Certificate Signing Request with…
- Interface vs Abstract Class (general OO)
- Interface extends another interface but implements…
- Pandas Merging 101
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid…
- For loop for HTMLCollection elements
- How to configure postgresql for the first time?
- I've created a basic platformer in pygame with no…
- Quit application and execute false boolean after if…
- Can I use a binary literal in C or C++?
- Psql list all tables
- how to select latest record from a created column
- PostgreSQL: Why psql can't connect to server?
- Implementing two interfaces in a class with same…
- Postgresql: Scripting psql execution with password
- Vue - Update Data on Bootstrap Table Custom Component
- How do I query using fields inside the new…
- db.SaveChanges in ForEach causes 'New transaction is…
- Detect if Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual…
- Convert python script to airflow dag
- What is the definition of "interface" in object…
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…