Posted By: Anonymous
What is the command that is used to exit? (i.e terminate the Node.js process)
Ends the process with the specified
code. If omitted, exit uses the ‘success’ code
To exit with a ‘failure’ code:
The shell that executed node should see the exit code as
Answered By: Anonymous
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- What are the new features in C++17?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- How to get the part of a file after the first line…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Usage of __slots__?
- Identifying and solving…
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Understanding PrimeFaces process/update and JSF…
- commandButton/commandLink/ajax action/listener…
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- Executing Batch File in C#
- How to get $HOME directory of different user in bash script?
- Vue&TypeScript: how to avoid error TS2345 when…
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- How do Mockito matchers work?
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- How can I exclude all "permission denied" messages…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Java string to date conversion
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- How does the "this" keyword work?
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- How to find out client ID of component for ajax…
- Callback functions in C++
- Iterator invalidation rules
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- How can I use/create dynamic template to compile…
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- How to calculate modulus of large numbers?
- Changing PowerShell's default output encoding to UTF-8
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- How to detect if multiple keys are pressed at once…
- Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit…
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- Obtaining ExitCode using Start-Process and…
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- How can I assign an ID to a view programmatically?
- Why call git branch --unset-upstream to fixup?
- How to permanently set $PATH on Linux/Unix?
- Difference between
- Chrome / Safari not filling 100% height of flex parent
- Passing data between view controllers
- Calculate the mean by group
- How/When does Execute Shell mark a build as failure…
- Differences between action and actionListener
- Swift: print() vs println() vs NSLog()
- How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions,…
- Get the name of an object's type
- Change column type in pandas
- Extract from Union type where discriminator is also a Union
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Specifying java version in maven - differences…
- How to create a temporary table in SSIS control flow…
- javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: View…
- Big O, how do you calculate/approximate it?
- Centering in CSS Grid
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid…
- Pandas Merging 101
- Where and why do I have to put the "template" and…
- How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all…
- What is null in Java?
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- How to use html template with vue.js
- When use getOne and findOne methods Spring Data JPA
- Check synchronously if file/directory exists in Node.js
- In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- UIView frame, bounds and center
- Flex: REJECT rejects one character at a time?
- Howto: Clean a mysql InnoDB storage engine?
- Proper .htaccess config for Next.js SSG
- How is compiler inferring type on a generic method?
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- How to use PrimeFaces p:fileUpload? Listener method…
- Programmatically navigate using react router V4
- Correctly Parsing JSON in Swift 3
- Undefined Reference to