Posted By: Anonymous
I’m using the MySQL command line utility and can navigate through a database. Now I need to see a list of user accounts. How can I do this?
I’m using MySQL version
Use this query:
SELECT User FROM mysql.user;
Which will output a table like this:
+-------+ | User | +-------+ | root | +-------+ | user2 | +-------+
As Matthew Scharley points out in the comments on this answer, you can group by the
User column if you’d only like to see unique usernames.
Answered By: Anonymous
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Best way to extract messy HTML tables using BeautifulSoup
- how to customize `show processlist` in mysql?
- How to remove MySQL completely with config and…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- Creating an index on a table variable
- How to achieve state normalization in Vuex?
- Get the name of an object's type
- Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- Flatten points into SVG polyline Polymer
- How can I setup Firebase hosting multisites with Nextjs
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Oracle 'Partition By' and 'Row_Number' keyword
- creating multiple frames in tkinter
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- How to run script as another user without password?
- sql query to find priority jobs
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- Filter by field on relationship in SQLAlchemy
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- 3 column layout HTML/CSS
- Send notifications to user in android studio
- Angular 2 - How to navigate to another route using…
- An Authentication object was not found in the…
- jQuery.on() Delegation: Slightly complex selector…
- How to create a temporary table in SSIS control flow…
- Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell…
- I want to create a SQLite database like in the…
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- Howto: Clean a mysql InnoDB storage engine?
- How to get the system uptime in Windows?
- DROP Constraint without knowing the name
- load data into ember models
- Iron-data-table fails to populate data from databinding
- Select Tag Helper in ASP.NET Core MVC
- Logging best practices
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- T-SQL How to create tables dynamically in stored procedures?
- @UniqueConstraint and @Column(unique = true) in…
- Why cat does not work with parameter -0 in xargs?
- How can I condense this Python Tkinter GUI input code?
- ERROR 1698 (28000): Access denied for user…
- How to export data to an excel file using PHPExcel
- C# equivalent of C++ map
- Best practice multi language website
- Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' while…
- How do I obtain a Query Execution Plan in SQL Server?
- What is a non-capturing group in regular expressions?
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- C++ Need help sorting a 2D string array
- "Large data" workflows using pandas
- Best way to select random rows PostgreSQL
- The Logic on How Rekursion Functions with Void…
- center 3 items on 2 lines
- How can I initialize a MySQL database with schema in…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How to end C++ code
- Maven2: Missing artifact but jars are in place
- COUNT(*) vs. COUNT(1) vs. COUNT(pk): which is better?
- How to enforce required paper-radio-group in Polymer?
- Aurelia: How navigate between child routes
- apache server reached MaxClients setting, consider…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- How to get the in HTML tables to fit content, and…
- When should I use a table variable vs temporary…
- Overriding backbone's parse function
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- Something is wrong with my if and else statement
- Using named routes with Aurelia child routers
- Spring data jpa- No bean named…
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- What's the difference between a temp table and table…
- iOS Launching Settings -> Restrictions URL Scheme
- Allow all remote connections, MySQL
- opencv align two images by keypoints with stretching
- MySQL "Group By" and "Order By"
- Async data in Vue.js filter
- MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user…
- Spring Boot - Cannot determine embedded database…
- Backbone.history.navigate not working
- Setting equal heights for div's with jQuery
- How can I fix MySQL error #1064?
- How to change the MySQL root account password on CentOS7?
- Power Query: Calculate date/time instances within…
- error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through…
- Simple Polymer 1.0 data table
- Do duplicate values in the JOIN key affect the…
- Rails wrong number of arguments error when…
- Tomcat 7 "SEVERE: A child container failed during start"
- Simple Random Samples from a Sql database
- phpMyAdmin on MySQL 8.0
- How to set root password to null
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown…
- Adding Max to a Result After Group By
- Binary Search Tree : Insertion Wrong Answer
- HTML table with 100% width, with vertical scroll…
- org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve…