Posted By: Anonymous
I want to get only Time from DateTime column using SQL query
using SQL Server 2005 and 2008
AttDate == 2011-02-09 13:09:00 2011-02-09 14:10:00
I’d like this output:
AttDate Time == 2011-02-09 13:09:00 13:09 2011-02-09 14:10:00 14:10
SQL Server 2008:
SELECT cast(AttDate as time) [time] FROM yourtable
SELECT convert(char(5), AttDate, 108) [time] FROM yourtable
Answered By: Anonymous
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- no match for ‘operator
- Flutter: RenderBox was not laid out
- How to generate JAXB classes from XSD?
- How to convert image into byte array and byte array…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Find non-ASCII characters in varchar columns using…
- Converting between datetime, Timestamp and datetime64
- Generate SQL Create Scripts for existing tables with Query
- Simple way to transpose columns and rows in SQL?
- Combining (concatenating) date and time into a datetime
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- 3 column layout HTML/CSS
- How to convert number to words in java
- T-SQL stored procedure that accepts multiple Id values
- Efficiently convert rows to columns in sql server
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Is there any possible way to loop strcmp function in…
- Calculate time difference in minutes in SQL Server
- Conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data…
- How can I truncate a datetime in SQL Server?
- get UTC timestamp in python with datetime
- type object 'datetime.datetime' has no attribute 'datetime'
- SMTP error 554
- Best way to check for "empty or null value"
- Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- Conversion failed when converting the varchar value…
- error: strcpy was not declared in this scope
- How to get the real and total length of char * (char array)?
- How can I compare time in SQL Server?
- How do I obtain a Query Execution Plan in SQL Server?
- Is this request generated by EF Core buggy or is it my code?
- Cast int to varchar
- Using DateTime in a SqlParameter for Stored…
- Change column type in pandas
- How to use GROUP BY to concatenate strings in SQL Server?
- Value of const char* returns empty after construction
- SVG Mask is "bleeding" on canvas edges
- Convert INT to DATETIME (SQL)
- "import datetime" v.s. "from datetime import datetime"
- What's wrong with 'template int compare(char p1 [N],…
- Deleting DataFrame row in Pandas based on column value
- How to remove white space characters from a string…
- SQL Server : converting varchar to INT
- How to make an unaware datetime timezone aware in python
- Difference between System.DateTime.Now and…
- DataTable draw daterange from vaadin-date-picker in polymer
- #define macro for debug printing in C?
- How to truncate milliseconds off of a .NET DateTime
- How to query for Xml values and attributes from…
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- How to convert Varchar to Int in sql server 2008?
- How to convert a String to Bytearray
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Java Class.cast() vs. cast operator
- Converting dd/mm/yyyy formatted string to Datetime
- Persistent invalid graphics state error when using ggplot2
- Homebrew install specific version of formula?
- How to update Identity Column in SQL Server?
- Best way to do multi-row insert in Oracle?
- How to compile C++ under Ubuntu Linux?
- Return char/string from a function
- How to convert integers to characters in C?
- How to create Temp table with SELECT * INTO…
- Conversion failed when converting date and/or time…
- SQL Server : Columns to Rows
- Type datetime for input parameter in procedure
- Quickest way to convert a base 10 number to any base…
- Convert a python UTC datetime to a local datetime…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Select SQL Server database size
- Assignment makes pointer from integer without cast
- Setting equal heights for div's with jQuery
- How do I properly set the Datetimeindex for a Pandas…
- TypeScript metadata reflection references other…
- Converting string into datetime
- How to get the in HTML tables to fit content, and…
- SQL select only rows with max value on a column
- Operand type clash: int is incompatible with date +…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How to convert string to char array in C++?
- What is the standard way to add N seconds to…
- "explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object…
- When should static_cast, dynamic_cast, const_cast…
- Where's the DateTime 'Z' format specifier?
- Edge does not show div with Aurelia bindings which I…
- How to convert a data frame column to numeric type?
- Printing pointers in C
- How to connect to local instance of SQL Server 2008 Express
- How to find duplicate records in PostgreSQL
- How are zlib, gzip and zip related? What do they…
- Best approach to remove time part of datetime in SQL Server
- How do I install Java on Mac OSX allowing version switching?
- Efficient Algorithm for Bit Reversal (from…
- Size of character ('a') in C/C++
- Returning a C string from a function
- SQL Transaction Error: The current transaction…
- Why use double indirection? or Why use pointers to pointers?