Posted By: Anonymous
Can I do it with
You can use the
printf method, like so:
In short, the
%.2f syntax tells Java to return your variable (
val) with 2 decimal places (
.2) in decimal representation of a floating-point number (
f) from the start of the format specifier (
There are other conversion characters you can use besides
d: decimal integer
o: octal integer
e: floating-point in scientific notation
Answered By: Anonymous
- Most effective way to parse JSON Objects
- C++ template,typename and operator
- How to truncate float values?
- Printf width specifier to maintain precision of…
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- TLS 1.3 server socket with Java 11 and self-signed…
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- Unable to run Robolectric and Espresso with a…
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- When I'm testing a web app by JUnit and Mockito I…
- Python: Float to Decimal conversion and subsequent…
- JUNIT @ParameterizedTest , Parameter resolution Exception
- Is the term "format specifier" a synonym for term…
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Is floating point math broken?
- How to add Typescript to a Nativescript-Vue project?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Neither BindingResult nor plain target object for…
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- java IO Exception: Stream Closed
- Jetpack Compose and Hilt Conflict
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- How can I format a decimal to always show 2 decimal places?
- Scanf/Printf double variable C
- SDL_SetRenderTarget() hangs for a while if multiple…
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- I have just started learning function pointers in C…
- Retain precision with double in Java
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Checking if a variable is an integer in PHP
- SQLException: No suitable Driver Found for…
- Correct format specifier to print pointer or address?
- Gradle error: Execution failed for task…
- SecurityException: Permission denied (missing…
- OpenCL - Approximation of Pi via Monte Carlo…
- How to display unicode / hexadecimal emoji and octal…
- String.Format for Hex
- Float vs Decimal in ActiveRecord
- Where's the DateTime 'Z' format specifier?
- How to prevent scientific notation in R?
- Can't access Eclipse marketplace
- no match for ‘operator
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: HttpServletRequest
- Java string to date conversion
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- Detect whether a Python string is a number or a letter
- Difference between decimal, float and double in .NET?
- How would I be able to multiple select and pass data…
- Using enums in a spring entity
- Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an…
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Launching Spring application Address already in use
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Why does a fixed-point scaling factor tend to be a…
- Execution failed for task…
- android studio 0.4.2: Gradle project sync failed error
- How to print binary tree diagram?
- How to get multiplier string of scientific notation…
- Float to String format specifier
- Android Image View Pinch Zooming
- How to convert number to words in java
- For IEEE-754 floating point arithmetic, is the…
- What's the difference between a single precision and…
- JPA Hibernate Persistence exception…
- No function matches the given name and argument types
- What represents a double in sql server?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Callback functions in C++
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- What do these operators mean (** , ^ , %, //)?
- Convert double/float to string
- Correct format specifier for double in printf
- How to avoid scientific notation for large numbers…
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- How the int.TryParse actually works
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- Configure hibernate to connect to database via JNDI…
- How to parse JSON file with Spring
- IsNumeric gives unexpected results in excel/vba for…
- Pandas - Reshape a dataframe columns based on…
- Convert Java Date to UTC String
- Why does changing 0.1f to 0 slow down performance by 10x?
- C: convert double to float, preserving decimal point…
- What is the difference between float and double?
- Mock MQRFH2 header in JUnit Testing Error [MQRFH2…
- Unsigned values in C
- Android Studio 4.2.1 NullPointer Exception on startup
- How do I install Java on Mac OSX allowing version switching?
- Error inflating class android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar?
- Android- Error:Execution failed for task…
- Round a double to 2 decimal places
- Signed to unsigned conversion in C - is it always safe?
- Palindromic numbers in Java
- Round number to nearest integer