Posted By: Anonymous
I have a list of strings in my code;
A = ['a1', 'a2', 'a3' ...] B = ['b1', 'b2', 'b3' ...]
and I want to print them separated by a linebreak, like this:
>a1 b1 >a2 b2 >a3 b3
print '>' + A + '/n' + B
But /n isn’t recognized like a line break.
You have your slash backwards, it should be
Answered By: Anonymous
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Proper .htaccess config for Next.js SSG
- How to update Python?
- When should I use a trailing slash in my URL?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Expected linebreaks to be 'LF' but found 'CRLF'…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Install pip in docker
- Using two values for one switch case statement
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Usage of __slots__?
- How to set width of mat-table column in angular?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How to convert an XML file to nice pandas dataframe?
- I am trying to subtract but it is always adding one…
- How to specify line breaks in a multi-line flexbox layout?
- How to properly reference local resources in HTML?
- How do I parse command line arguments in Bash?
- Switch statement for greater-than/less-than
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Upload video files via PHP and save them in…
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- why req.body is empty and req.files undefined
- How to convert number to words in java
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- Linker warning after builds with CodevisionAVR for ATmega16a
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- Vue Router Child, Trailing slash
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- Program.Mattor(): not all code paths return a value.…
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Why am I getting "(304) Not Modified" error on some…
- pip cannot install anything
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Why is there no SortedList in Java?
- custom text position on ipywidgets button
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- Deprecation warning in Moment.js - Not in a…
- TypeError: 'list' object is not callable in python
- pyenv install 3.x BUILD FAILED (Ubuntu 20.04 using…
- How to run my Python script with Anaconda…
- python to arduino serial read & write
- sys.argv meaning in script
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Understanding PrimeFaces process/update and JSF…
- How to prevent column break within an element?
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- "break;" out of "if" statement?
- Vuetify Navigation Drawer works once then stops
- 'int' object has no attribute 'user_list'. (Django…
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- Which encoding opens CSV files correctly with Excel…
- "OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted" when…
- How to Correctly Use Lists in R?
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Java compare linked list with another file and…
- Android Split string
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- Python : How to check if input is not equal to any…
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- python location on mac osx
- Remove specific characters from a string in Python
- Sort a list alphabetically
- Python vs Cpython
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- break out of if and foreach
- Getting the closest string match
- HashSet vs. List performance
- When do I need to use a semicolon vs a slash in Oracle SQL?
- Adding numbers and receiving a NaN
- RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in…
- Python 3 TypeError: must be str, not bytes with…
- Why does getline reads only the first stroke?
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- How do I run a Python program in the Command Prompt…
- How to send an email with Python?
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- How to verify strings and doubles in switch satements
- How to avoid "module not found" error while calling…
- How to make vuetify navigation drawer to close group…