Posted By: Anonymous
Take a look at this code:
$GET = array(); $key = 'one=1'; $rule = explode('=', $key); /* array_push($GET, $rule => $rule); */
I’m looking for something like this so that:
print_r($GET); /* output: $GET[one => 1, two => 2, ...] */
Is there a function to do this? (because
array_push won’t work this way)
Nope, there is no
array_push() equivalent for associative arrays because there is no way determine the next key.
You’ll have to use
$arrayname[indexname] = $value;
Answered By: Anonymous
- Composition or Inheritance for classes with almost…
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Best way to extract messy HTML tables using BeautifulSoup
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Beautiful way to remove GET-variables with PHP?
- How do I extract data from JSON with PHP?
- useEffect Error: Minified React error #321 (GTM…
- How to use the encrypt password for login php
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Iterator invalidation rules
- Execute a PHP script from another PHP script
- getting error while updating Composer
- "Notice: Undefined variable", "Notice: Undefined…
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- Trying to integrate Ant Design using Sass and…
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- How to blur the background after click on the button…
- Difference between array_push() and $array =
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- What are the complexity guarantees of the standard…
- How to return a list from a pos tag column?
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- PHP add elements to multidimensional array with array_push
- vuetify list-item-group how to unselect the selected record
- Ember link-to throws error / does not clear screen…
- Difference between array_map, array_walk and array_filter
- How do I use arrays in C++?
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- Push git commits & tags simultaneously
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- How to add elements to an empty array in PHP?
- How to send push notification to web browser?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- PHP - Failed to open stream : No such file or directory
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- Understanding layouts in Marionette for Backbone.js
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How to calculate the difference between two dates using PHP?
- Convert a PHP script into a stand-alone windows executable
- Git push won't do anything (everything up-to-date)
- Problems Installing CRA & NextJS from NPM…
- Print array to a file
- Git - Pushing code to two remotes
- Failed to authenticate on SMTP server error using gmail
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Deleting an element from an array in PHP
- “tag already exists in the remote" error after…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How can I execute PHP code from the command line?
- polymer 1.0 event firing among nested components
- Difference between "as $key => $value" and "as…
- How to define hash tables in Bash?
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 with array when reading data
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- PHP7 : install ext-dom issue
- How to create websockets server in PHP
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- php var_dump() vs print_r()
- UTF-8 all the way through
- How to submit Polymer forms to PHP and display response
- Adding an item to an associative array
- Htaccess: add/remove trailing slash from URL
- PHP: Format variable by predetermined CSV order...…
- PHP Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as…
- Laravel: PDOException: could not find driver
- Remove empty array elements
- How to convert a string to JSON object in PHP
- Request string without GET arguments
- How can I enable the MySQLi extension in PHP 7?
- Trouble with Next js + Express deployment using Zeit Now
- php - push array into array - key issue
- PHP mysql insert date format
- Sort days of the week depending on time slots
- Setting PHP tmp dir - PHP upload not working
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- PHP-FPM and Nginx: 502 Bad Gateway
- TypeScript metadata reflection references other…
- The mysql extension is deprecated and will be…
- How can I remove a key and its value from an…
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- PHP making array with multiple values from a string
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Best practice multi language website
- "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers…
- How to solve Internal Server Error in Next.Js?
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- vue js DO NOT sort array by keys
- PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows…
- PHP substring extraction. Get the string before the…
- How to convert list of numpy arrays into single numpy array?