Posted By: Anonymous
How can I reload
.bash_profilefrom the command line?
I can get the shell to recognize changes to
.bash_profile by exiting and logging back in but I would like to be able to do it on demand.
Alternatively, if you like saving keystrokes you can type
Answered By: Anonymous
- When I'm testing a web app by JUnit and Mockito I…
- Using logging in multiple modules
- npm install error in vue
- "gatsby-source-airtable" threw an error while…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How to get $HOME directory of different user in bash script?
- Creating a new column based on entries from another…
- Logging best practices
- Does the code after the recursion call get executed…
- Can't correctly import external JS into Aurelia…
- How to permanently set $PATH on Linux/Unix?
- using d3.js with aurelia framework
- NoClassDefFoundError while trying to run my jar with…
- Problems with local variable scope. How to solve it?
- SystemJS (Aurelia with jspm) fails to load…
- Aurelia bundling issue with virtual directory
- Deploy did not succeed: Deploy directory 'out' does…
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- How to set up java logging using a properties file?…
- Java Logging - where is my log file?
- The null object does not have a method =
- How to sort points based on a time matrix in R?
- How do I edit $PATH (.bash_profile) on OSX?
- Python logging not outputting anything
- Set up adb on Mac OS X
- Jetty: HTTP ERROR: 503/ Service Unavailable
- How/When does Execute Shell mark a build as failure…
- logger configuration to log to file and print to stdout
- How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- Set environment variables on Mac OS X Lion
- How to set level logging to DEBUG in Tomcat?
- Logging multiple scripts from the same directory in python
- aurelia-bootstrapper not found after upgrading to jspm beta
- Specifying java version in maven - differences…
- Python logging module always uses the same file
- Aurelia customAttribute not working
- Swift: print() vs println() vs NSLog()
- How can I send emails through SSL SMTP with the .NET…
- Android Gradle plugin 0.7.0: "duplicate files during…
- How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- Is CSS Turing complete?
- ASP.Net Core API self hosted logging to file
- Actual meaning of 'shell=True' in subprocess
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- Why does an SSH remote command get fewer environment…
- Xamarin Forms FlyoutMenu Text Colour
- Start redis-server with config file
- Is there an alternative .NET logging class to…
- Keycloak/Wildfly How to configure all console logs…
- How to use shell commands in Makefile
- Why does writeObject throw…
- How to set logging level in python?
- What's a concise way to check that environment…
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Why call git branch --unset-upstream to fixup?
- How to disable auto logging using Serilog in ASP.NET Core
- Programmatically select a row in JTable
- How to configure logging to syslog in Python?
- How to Customize the time format for Python logging?
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Sql Server 'Saving changes is not permitted' error ►…
- sudo: port: command not found
- Java web start - Unable to load resource
- What is the use of join() in Python threading?
- mvn command not found in OSX Mavrerick
- Using Mysql in the command line in osx - command not found?
- Liveness Probe through C# code giving error
- How can I see the entire HTTP request that's being…
- RE error: illegal byte sequence on Mac OS X
- How to detect page is refreshed on vue?
- First echo missing when using bash -c over SSH
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Python subprocess with apostrophes, removes them
- How to write to a file, using the logging Python module?
- Procedure or function !!! has too many arguments specified
- Making Python loggers output all messages to stdout…
- How can I get the source directory of a Bash script…
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- What is the correct way to split an aurelia app into…
- How do I get (reasonably recent versions of)…
- Can a shell script set environment variables of the…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Spring Boot: How can I set the logging level with…
- (Mac) -bash: __git_ps1: command not found
- Java Process with Input/Output Stream
- Git merge with force overwrite
- How to change the color of the selected item in flyout menu?
- Ways to save Backbone.js model data?
- If conditions in a Makefile, inside a target
- TypeError: can't pickle _thread.lock objects
- What's the difference between .bashrc,…
- How to write console output to a txt file
- How to use pipenv on mac?
- Problem when reloading page using react-router-dom
- "PKIX path building failed" and "unable to find…
- What are the uses of the exec command in shell scripts?
- Polymer app best practices
- How to remove all debug logging calls before…
- Configuring Hibernate logging using Log4j XML config file?