Posted By: Anonymous
I’ve got a
How can I remove
data- from the string while leaving the
var ret = "data-123".replace('data-',''); console.log(ret); //prints: 123
For all occurrences to be discarded use:
var ret = "data-123".replace(/data-/g,'');
PS: The replace function returns a new string and leaves the original string unchanged, so use the function return value after the replace() call.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Rolling Regression over several columns with NAÂ´s
- binary search tree is not working properly, but the…
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Byte Array and Int conversion in Java
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to print a string at a fixed width?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Problems Installing CRA & NextJS from NPM…
- Loading 16-bit (or bigger) immediate with a Arm…
- Backbone Collection.fetch gives me Uncaught…
- db.SaveChanges in ForEach causes 'New transaction is…
- insert tables in dataframe with years from 2000 to…
- Jquery how to use this in a event datatable generated td row
- Determining if an Object is of primitive type
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- What are the new features in C++17?
- ember.js and handlebars registerHelper function
- Executing elements inserted with .innerHTML
- Fast way of finding lines in one file that are not…
- How can I pass a wct test while rearranging children…
- Property or method "key" is not defined on the…
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- Base64 decode snippet in C++
- Quicker way to get all unique values of a column in VBA?
- Firebase cloud function onUpdate is triggered but…
- Accessing a Shared File (UNC) From a Remote,…
- Git - Pushing code to two remotes
- How to Calculate Execution Time of a Code Snippet in C++
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- Backbone.js - Given an element, how do I get the view?
- VueJS & Laravel, do a post request when user…
- How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How to convert an ArrayList containing Integers to…
- Logging best practices
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Programmatically generate url from path and params
- Unable to set data attribute using jQuery Data() API
- Import Python Script Into Another?
- Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing
- ember-data unsaved model is not discarded when…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- Sorting Backbone Collections
- Backbone click event binding not being bound to DOM elements
- Undo git update-index --assume-unchanged
- Use of PUT vs PATCH methods in REST API real life scenarios
- Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- Returning an array using C
- Finding repeated words on a string and counting the…
- Ember link-to handlebars and jQuery DataTables
- boolean in an if statement
- Polymer 1.x: Observers
- C# Is it possible to generate an identifier for…
- Backbone nested views - child view attributes…
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- D3.js: Update barplot based on variable input
- Testing Vue filters with jest
- Get value using key
- Java: method to get position of a match in a String?
- How to get main JQuery Mobile page to display after…
- How can I find matching values in two arrays?
- How would I be able to multiple select and pass data…
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- How do I pass data to a Fauna Create function
- How to remove element from array in forEach loop?
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- How to resolve TypeError: Cannot convert undefined…
- Using arrays or std::vectors in C++, what's the…
- .gitignore and "The following untracked working tree…
- Generic deep diff between two objects
- How to dynamically add and remove views with Ember.js
- How can I combine multiple rows into a…
- Finding ratio of 2 numbers in C++
- How to append something to an array?
- Ember.js: rendering google chart in template (AKA…
- C# parse FHIR bundle - read resources
- How do you clear the SQL Server transaction log?
- Centering in CSS Grid
- Start redis-server with config file
- Iron-data-table fails to populate data from databinding
- Can std::transform() be made exception-ignorant?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Why are exclamation marks used in Ruby methods?
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- SQL Server: Make all UPPER case to Proper Case/Title Case
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…