Posted By: Cheery
I want to detect whether module has changed. Now, using inotify is simple, you just need to know the directory you want to get notifications from.
How do I retrieve a module’s path in python?
import a_module print(a_module.__file__)
Will actually give you the path to the .pyc file that was loaded, at least on Mac OS X. So I guess you can do:
import os path = os.path.abspath(a_module.__file__)
You can also try:
path = os.path.dirname(a_module.__file__)
To get the module’s directory.
Answered By: orestis
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Get data from mixin Vue.js
- Get parent of current directory from Python script
- Why am I not able to exclude __pycache__ directory…
- What do the python file extensions, .pyc .pyd .pyo…
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- os.path.dirname(__file__) returns empty
- How do I get the path of the current executed file…
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- What's the bad magic number error?
- Chrome desktop notification example
- How to get the parent dir location
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Delay content of test of Cloud Functions with Mocha
- Is there a created() for vuex actions to auto dispatch
- Error Message : Cannot find or open the PDB file
- Retrieve WordPress root directory path?
- Next.js making a timeout stop with a react state
- How do I get the full path of the current file's directory?
- React Native Error: ENOSPC: System limit for number…
- How to sleep a process when using multiprocessing in…
- How to update Python?
- How to avoid .pyc files?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- Relative paths in Python
- Import a module from a relative path
- Install pip in docker
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- How to send push notification to web browser?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- EmberData manage model in controller without route
- Logging best practices
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Vue - Cannot set property of undefined in promise
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Is it possible to send push notification from…
- How do I install PIL/Pillow for Python 3.6?
- TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'str'…
- Start redis-server with config file
- Find current directory and file's directory
- Use of Jquery on scroll event
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Reading file using relative path in python project
- How do I move all the file paths in an array to one…
- Extract a part of the filepath (a directory) in Python
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- How can I get the source directory of a Bash script…
- How do I connect to this localhost from another…
- Ember Service To Component
- Identifying and solving…
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Using Python's os.path, how do I go up one directory?
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- python to arduino serial read & write
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- PHP Get name of current directory
- OperationalError, no such column. Django
- multiple login routes using ember-cli-simple-auth
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- How can I extract the folder path from file path in Python?
- Is module __file__ attribute absolute or relative?
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- vue prototype not reactive when data changes
- QML/Python Combobox print selected item issue
- Python: importing a sub‑package or sub‑module
- #define macro for debug printing in C?
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- List of Guids not Model Binding Asp.Net Core
- How to do dependency injection in Ember with Ember CLI?
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- Can't install Scipy through pip
- How to avoid a System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException?
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Using os.walk() to recursively traverse directories…
- [Vue warn]: Error in nextTick:…
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- Making macOS Installer Packages which are Developer ID ready
- VueJS: scope.notifications is not a function
- Count a document property in a projection using…
- How do I bring the Polymer project into Google App Engine
- Can a bisection search guess that the user guessed…
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- i have this error what is the solve for it
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- How can I find script's directory?
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Round number to nearest integer
- Heroku deployment and pyodbc
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- What is causing this broken animation/transition in…
- Backbone (sync) update event